Codex of Planets

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Kamdot

Re: Codex of Planets

Post by Kamdot »

Chapter 7

Riiiiinnnnnnng
Riiiiinnnnnnng
Riiiiinnnnnnng

"Hi, thanks for calling, this is Sam, unfortunately I can't get to the phone right now so please leave a message and I will get back with as soon as I can, thanks !

BEEEEP

"Sam? Are you there Sam? Sam if you're there please pick up!"

click, click, click .....

"We're sorry, the number you are trying to reach is no longer in service, please hang up and try your number again.

click, click, click .....

Suddenly a voice breaks into the confusion over the phone line ...
"Well, well, well, Mr. Kamdot, what a pleasant surprise to be hearing your voice again. How long has it been now that you have been in hiding from me, is it 3 years? 4 years? It really doesn't matter now does it Mr. Kamdot. As you can now see, I have been waiting for you to show up. Did you honestly think by calling your friend Sam I would not be wise to the relationship the two of you had?"

"Who is this, where is Sam?"

"Im amazed how quickly you forgot my voice, Mr. Kamdot. Im shocked actually. Don't tell me you don't remember me beating down your door, and chasing you."

"I do remember, I just wanted to give you more time to talk, Mr Gatesman. I finally have you right where I need you!"

"And where would that be, Mr Kamdot? Seems to me, you have been the one in hiding from me ever since you switched on that cube. How is it that I am where you want me, when its been me chasing you?"

"Enough talking Gatesman. The time has come to put an end to you and your company. The key fit as Im sure you knew since it sent a pulse warning you. It want until you broke down my door that I put together the real reason for you giving me the key. I waited long enough to insert it into the pin hole. I never figured however the pulse I felt was an actual ping, until I was able to solve the light riddle and the message appeared. But by that time it was too late you where already at my door. However, the false wall my father built into his safe room, was all I needed to get away from you."

"You are a very smart man, Mr. Kamdot. However I don't think you figured it all out on your own. Did you? You see, Mr. Kamdot on the night of your speech i was aware of the fact that a master coder by the name of Hank also was in attendance. As a matter of fact when I dropped you off at your townhiuse Mr. Kamdot, he was following us and as we parked, he also parked. We have his full confession. You see, he works for me as well. But you where always too cautious to bring the cube out, so we never where really certain you had it until he led you to try a series of patterns should you ever Co e across a cube."

Click ......

"Sam, you where right, Hank works for Gatesman."

"I told you, he had my phone rigged, I just couldn't prove it. We got him now, and hopefully soon we will have the original codex. Lets go before he tracks us here."

"I can't believe its taken us this long to finally have him cornered. Lets get outta here."
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

Homo_astro

Post by Homo_astro »

O.M.G...and it's only been 7 years lol. Nice bit of writing Kamdot. I think you've improved.

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

LOL Yep,
I decided I am going to finish this. I am rewriting everything to clean it up and make it flow better too.
The mission will be to not only write the story but to promote the game.
So what I decided to do was to make it look sort of comic book slash slide show.
Only thing is I am not an artist even though I did create the pin, the cover and a few other things.
So if anyone wants to do art work for it, that would be cool. I would be happy to add the art.

Anyway, I will always post the newest chapters here, but at the same time I will add it to the presentation/slide show style book.

Everyone can follow the work and updated text here ...
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... slide=id.p

If anyone feels they want to tip me just send it to my paypal NolanEdward@sbcglobal.net
Nothing is as Serios as you make it