R.A.F Vs DTF

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
ALEX94

R.A.F Vs DTF

Post by ALEX94 »

royal air force is declaring war on the dark assasins. this is because we tryed to help them and they thrented us we do not like this so will respond agresivly

fireonice

Re: R.A.F Vs DTF

Post by fireonice »

No offense guys but, do you think you can start a war. I do not think you guys even have 21 planets each.

Royal Air Force with 14 members and 9.714 points goes to war with The Dark Assassins with 4 members and 40 points.

Damn. When i started my first war i had 5-6 k battle ships and 6 fully operational planets with lots of resources from in-actives in g1 to wage a war. But you guys do not have anything. And moreover my enemy was bigger than me with fleets and resources. Your enemy does not have the mines to fight for.

And what ships you will fight with. Go back home and start building and raiding in-actives. If you survive for 2 weeks after you attain 10k points then you can go to war.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

cpu

Post by cpu »

i think war is not about point,
for me, war = declare war = and follow with battle report post whatever small they are.

that should make forum more lively
i play another game with different genre and no restriction about declaring war with point limit.

where is the freedom ? since no moderator too :o

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

do you know what 40 points count up to. and how they count up to. do you think anyone who has got 40 points will be able to fight a war. and if anyone is declaring war on some one like that i think it is sick. and i will help that guy with 40 points if he asks me. and trust me i will gut that other guy.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

fusion

Post by fusion »

same here i have always gotten beat down when i was low in points so now i can help defend others that are in that situation
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

fusion

Post by fusion »

i am only sad because they are all below 10k points so i cant attack but i will defend and help as much as possible
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Howling

Post by Howling »

Although there may be some 'behind the scenes threats' going on, (some players no matter how small do have a big mouth), this war does seem a little 'off'.

I too if asked will defend this smaller alliance.

Gator

Post by Gator »

I don't think you guys have it right. The smaller alliance is RAF, they declared the war. The more powerful alliance is DTF with only 5 members, they triple the smaller alliance in total points. They do not need your help with fleets defending them, they all could use advice and instructions on how to plan an attack but that should be it.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

ALEX94

Post by ALEX94 »

I have talked to the leader of DTF showed him the email he has sent wich i found threnteing. he replyed sayinh itr was not supposede to be sent to me. we have talked on this and decided to stop war AND MAKE AN ALLIANCE :D

ALEX94

Post by ALEX94 »

JUST SO U KNOW BOTH ALLIANCES HAS MERGED INTO ONE BIG ONE :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D