StjerneRaeven vs FOI

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
fireonice

StjerneRaeven vs FOI

Post by fireonice »

Well, it is odd that i am reported as the bad guy who attacks everyone when he wants and wherever he wants. But i would like to state i beg to differ. I am a simple and peace loving person who is being attacked by a stronger player from a stronger alliance. Now, i know i do not stand a chance against them. But, since the war is being forced on me. I have no other choice to fight the war.

StjerneRaeven vs FOI

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 1250420 units of Metal, 625379 units of Crystal and 535641 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 0 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

fireonice

Re: StjerneRaeven vs FOI

Post by fireonice »

StjerneRaeven attacks me second time

You receive 625210 units of Metal, 312818 units of Crystal and 267885 units of Deuterium.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

StjerneRaeven attacks me for 3rd time

You receive 313917 units of Metal, 157065 units of Crystal and 134270 units of Deuterium.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

& your just letting him get your resources ? :roll:

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

no i am just trying to get a response from wings. because if i do not get any response then i will just wipe out wings completely. and no one will blame me for that as i did not draw the first blood. they want a monster they will get one.