GrIm Vs SAF

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
navish

GrIm Vs SAF

Post by navish »

long war for two weeks have been ended
tonight
so i the leader of SAF
I Rydiva declares NAPS between GrIm and SAF for 2 months
good luck to all members of GrIm and SAF for future in battle for serios

Comander_Shadow

Re: GrIm Vs SAF

Post by Comander_Shadow »

I Grim Shadow of the Grim Reaper alliance here by confirm the end to the war and official beginning of the NAP between Grim and SAF.

suresh

Post by suresh »

i suresh the co-leader of the SAF enjoys this truce 8-)
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Good lord.

Admin if you are looking into these posts then please change the name of the game to "SeriosAtPeace".

Go and work in Nalco, i know that company better than you guys. You will goof all the time rather than work there. Nice place to enjoy.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Comander_Shadow

Hey war is a fun game but if its not profitable and/or there is nothing to fight for then there is no reason for a war. War is about wanting what someone else has, saying hey my resources ended up on your planet and now i want them, then attacking them to get it. Its also about protecting your resources and assets, or conquering new lands. If there is nothing to fight for than there is no reason to fight.

navish

Post by navish »

before goofing in nalco one have to get in

you must know

and besides war is never ended as you are human

being a human is a part of war and its human tendency to raise war

but if you gain something then good wars is good

and if you cant gain anything then its like hiting head to a concrete wall

glad to see you fireocce and i admire you post

Comander_Shadow

navish wrote:before goofing in nalco one have to get in

you must know

and besides war is never ended as you are human

being a human is a part of war and its human tendency to raise war

but if you gain something then good wars is good

and if you cant gain anything then its like hiting head to a concrete wall

glad to see you fireocce and i admire you post
I agree with your post especially the part about war never ending I know this, its who we are we have a tendency to want what others have and fight to take it, but if someone dosn't have anything worth taking, what the use in wasting materials on fighting them, unless its just a personal fight. In this case we had more to gaing from this nap than we did fighting each other, like you said it was like beating our heads against the wall. So as long as its profitable we will fight, and if peace is more profitable/better for our alliance then we will try to make peace.

Gator

Post by Gator »

Gee whiz, how about a group hug and kiss to make everything alright? You guys are making me sick with all this touchy-feely sentimental crap! No explanation is necessary, just say either "were at war!" OR "we declared peace!" :lol:
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

suresh

Post by suresh »

Gator wrote:Gee whiz, how about a group hug and kiss to make everything alright? You guys are making me sick with all this touchy-feely sentimental crap! No explanation is necessary, just say either "were at war!" OR "we declared peace!" :lol:
lol you are right gator but there will be some explanation needed to do 8-)
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

gator and fireonice why dont you guys make wars and then we will post in your topics
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.