GrIm VS SAC

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
suresh

Re: GrIm VS SAC

Post by suresh »

sorry for double posting but for the weeks we got 0 attacks so who wins now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we win by the fact that there is no attacks for last weeks 8-) :mrgreen: :D
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Come on guys. Post some CR's and lets have some fun. The one who inflicts more damage wins.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

betablocker

Post by betablocker »

yeah. i agree with fire..take some CR. :|
I Don't left Anything Behind

suresh

Post by suresh »

guy we didnt got attacked after the WAR has been declared 8-)

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Well if you guys were not attacked, then attack them. Show them that you are not the SAC that they think you are. You guys are terror of Serios (Serious in Campaign's), and they have done a mistake by messing with you guys.

Waiting to see some df flying around. Then it would be a war or else it is a dud.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

suresh you are lucky i cant attack you since you are still a newbie talking of newbie why are you talking you certainly dont have any rank in that alliance or maybe you do i don't care. Let someone like ryvdia or your strongest member in that alliance talk and you will see how i smack that smile of your whole alliance's face i wil treat your alliance like i'm treating yoda-talker123 he's staying under noob protection i'm waiting for someone strong in SAC or SAF enough to speak up in the forums

good to see you are back fireonice
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

fusion

Post by fusion »

well lets see here this isnt all just words i have made huge attacks especially for my point range
they havent attacked us because they cant and they are scared they know they cant beat us and they just talk to keep it going and suresh same thing here i destroyed your fleet like twice and i wanna see you strongest player and ill still beat him or her
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

suresh

Post by suresh »

when you esp me now i was away and my fleet was in land why didnt you attack me ;)

fusion

Post by fusion »

because i want you to get your hopes up then i will destroy them

Attack Report [8:467:10]

Attacker Loss: 150.000 Defender Loss:2.286.850
winnings Metal:1.407.764 Crystal:742.377 Deuterium:347.083
Debris Metal:795.060 Crystal:415.050
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

suresh

Post by suresh »

i have high hopes now come and destroy me :lol: and you are still searching for my fleet :lol: and cant catch it :lol: