GrIm VS SAC

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
suresh

Re: GrIm VS SAC

Post by suresh »

XERXES wrote:how can i attack you if youre running into v-mode
i am not running away i am busy with my real life now :?

and commander_shadow i am i mean the members are not running away we are just waiting for the time to attack :twisted:
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

Comander_Shadow

Post by Comander_Shadow »

and commander_shadow i am i mean the members are not running away we are just waiting for the time to attack :twisted:[/quote]

Same here also as im sure you know it takes tones and tones of precious recources to fight a war thats not verry profitable when you attack, it takes several days to gain enough resources to build up for attacks if your using them for things other than just war. As we all know deuturium isn't easy to come by. Btw who is the SAF leader?

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

Comander_Shadow wrote:Suresh, The truth is we havn't seen many attacks from anyone of you since the war began, also I have been going after rydiva, and I was expecting to get an attack just spied on no real threat. If you want to fight then come after us.
spoken like a true leader
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

suresh

Post by suresh »

rydiva is the leader and i am using my time in V-mode to get finish of all my college works :) ...i hate college they are giving so much of fucking works :x

and shadow is the leader of grims ?

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

yes he is
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

suresh

Post by suresh »

well i thought dryboon3 was your leader and commander speaks like a true leader :D

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

it's DRYBON3S please type it right

he was the leader commander shadow is now

Comander_Shadow

For those of you who don't know Drybon3s has alot going on in his life and decided that he dosnt have as much time for Battle for Serios. So he handed the reigns over to me, so he can just occasionally get on and dosn't have to worry about wars and pollicies to deal with. Suresh thankyou for letting me know who your leader is. Also someone hacked one of my friends accounts and dismembered our training alliance, If I ever find out who did this I will have you bannaed so fast your head will spin. We may have been hit hard but were not out.
Last edited by Comander_Shadow on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Comander_Shadow

suresh wrote:rydiva is the leader and i am using my time in V-mode to get finish of all my college works :) ...i hate college they are giving so much of fucking works :x

and shadow is the leader of grims ?
haha, I understand im in college too lots and lots of work especially since i take calculus too, physics for engineers, government, history, choir, choir, and billiards. I always have homework.

suresh

Post by suresh »

Comander_Shadow wrote:Also someone hacked one of my friends accounts and dismembered our training alliance, If I ever find out who did this I will have you bannaed so fast your head will spin. We may have been hit hard but were not out.
does this mean me and my alliance is involved in that hacking? :ugeek: i am asking because of this only
I will have you bannaed so fast your head will spin.[/quote wrote:
and i am having lots of works at the college i took eng.maths,eng.physics,eng,chemistry,english and computer programming it takes a lot of work to those subjects :x i hope you know how i feel with the works ;)