GrIm VS SAC

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
XERXES

Re: GrIm VS SAC

Post by XERXES »

man i will get you suresh then ryvdia he/she has rips apperantly LOL watch how i destroy them
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

suresh

Post by suresh »

hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: come and get my fleet if you dont get me ill get you soon after your member fusion 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :D :) ;)
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

i've just lost all my respect for you and your alliance i will treat you worse than yoda-talker123 :evil:
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

suresh

Post by suresh »

i think i am going to laugh now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well i never had any respect for your alliance as you guys wanted to attack & recruit us to get new members for your training alliance :roll:

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

you're lucky i cant destroy you you're too weak for me but i already have you're planet list so i will just give it to someone else and let him take care of you

as for ryvdia she has rips but are too scared too use them how dumb can you get but i will take care of her

suresh

Post by suresh »

hahahahahhahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: then why are they not attacking me :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you guys are so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

the person is moving his fleet dont you worry you will see it soon

may i give you advice patience is always the key in winning battles you cant learn it like some it like some langauge you are born with it and clearly you dont have any

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Good work fusion. Hope to see much from you.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

suresh

Post by suresh »

i am above 10k points now so come and get my fleet :D

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Now this is called war. WOOT WOOT. Lets see who is kicking whose butt.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.