[BaSa] Vs [Guards]

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
divkeays

Re: [BaSa] Vs [Guards]

Post by divkeays »

larry why do you think they put nukes in the game to make it easier top destroy defences
there isnt any shame in using nukes there isnt any shame in the game
your just upset because you have no defences grow up mahn

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

and do you want to know the real reason why no-one uses nukes in this day and age
its because if one person launches 1 nuke the whole world launches theirs thats 23000 nukes flying in the air ok 1 nuke would cause that so be quiet you don't know anything about nukes

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

Is that your way of trying to shame people into not kicking the s**t out of you?

Edited by mod. No swearing please
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

larry495 wrote:Its ok your members are targets too ^^
A sheep of honour huh? Ovine of your word? Pah!
Larry wrote:
1. No defences will be Remade on the planet YOU! and the Guards!!!(you were not alone) Nuked/Attacked(just being you attacking)
2. Thier will be no Transaction from this planet, to my other planets with Resourses, So if i choose i can just scrap the planet and you would get nothing.
1 - I removed your defences alone. After that other members were free to farm you. I purchased that right for them for the price of a few nukes and ships.
2 - Yes, you can scrap the planet, and we will get nothing. That was part of my intention. For making me listen to your verbal effluent, you have lost your homeworld, one way or another. You can scrap it, or leave it there for us to farm. Have fun making the choice.
Larry wrote: I offered my Surrender, No were in thier did it say you may Offer Terms, you choice to Place terms showing that you think you are better then me.
The terms were laid down before your surrender. A highly evolved intelligence would be able to translate those strange numbers next to the post, to glean the date and time it was posted. Mystical number magic.
Larry wrote:divkeays, said that i will Nuke Major once he got back, I will not deny that i said this Because i did, and yet i have not Built one IPM, i am capable oh am i ever.
I then Porcided to state that i will not Nuke him because it shows no Honor, If you are going to fight some one Fight them head on and proud.
No, your version of honour is to bury your planet below thousands of turrets, and complain when someone removes them. If you are going to fight someone head on and proud, you would have focussed on something that can leave your planet and do so. Turtles get nuked. If rapid fire was enabled, I would have used a bomber fleet instead. It isn't, so I couldn't. And I suspect that is the very reason you chose to invest most of your resources in this way, to try and avoid attacks. That failed too.
Larry wrote: Now i will offer this once more, I will Surrender Thier will be no String Attatched, This is Major and your choice Despot, You will both Make this choice not you alone! If a Surrender is not accepted, i will not complain i will not continue to talk about it, because you will show me that you want to Still show honor in some way.
You already have the terms we are willing to accept. Take them or leave them. Major is not currently playing, although we hope he will return at the end of the week. I am the voice of Guardians in this matter.
Larry wrote:Despot the simple fact is you have wasted your time makeing ships you say you easly could care less about! i think of every ship/Defences Item as a Valuble part to my Empire, So when you use cheap tactice to win a battle it does nothing But to show your weakness, You think i do nothing but spit out simple threats, Ha the fact of the matter is who is more worst the guy pressing the Button or the guy Behind the words.
Yes, I have wasted time and resources. I wish I had not had to do so, however I cannot in all honour leave your words unanswered. What has wasted far more of my time is reading your posts. Amend your attitude, and that will not be necessary. It is your words that press the button, so either way this comes back to you.
Larry wrote:you want to see honor, Fine i will show you honor I will Not attack One More guard Planet, This is my Word, My word of honor! In any game i play, anygame i have Honor in, Is now on the line, I am a Leader and a leader is a man who Acts in his people interests And Right now my Alliance needs me More, then this Weak war.

You said a wile back ago, that i started the war with All the Guards which in fact, i started this war With Major, I attacked Not one Guard Not even Major himself!
You started the war with Major, then expanded it to the rest of our Alliance. Damned by your own words. Is this contradicting yourself an example of your honour? How can you "not attack one more Guard planet" when you "attacked Not one Guard" - remember bragging about your "tactic" of attacking our weaker members to gain resources to use against Major? Remember creating that moon for PsychoEd?
Larry wrote:Call me a Coward, Call me a Chicken Call me What you want, But I am What i want to be, a man of my word, AND the new word that i am Laying down as my foundation, IS THAT I WILL NOT ATTACK NOT 1 Guardian.
I don't do the name calling. When allowed to, I have treated all players with honour and respect. I have gone out of my way to help EVERYONE that plays this game. Help and advice are available to all. If I raid someone, it is usually accompanied by a message explaining my actions, giving hints on defence, and offering best wishes for the future. It is your attitude and words that have led to this. Ironically I did have a measure of respect for you, in the fact that you were willing to take us on in the first place. But that is more than cancelled out by everything else. My verbal banter with you has been a unique case. My attitude to every other player has been totally different, as their attitude to me has been far more reasonable.

So, I say again, and for the last time. You have our terms to end the war you started, take them or leave them.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

larry495

Post by larry495 »

I do not accept you terms
Shooting at Guards since Wars started.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Glad to hear it. Then we have no further words for each other.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

larry if its your homeworld you cant "scrap it"

Despot

Post by Despot »

larry495(v)
Larry wrote:Call me a Coward, Call me a Chicken Call me What you want, But I am What i want to be
Your words and actions speak for themselves. When Major left for his time away, I announced this a few days early, so there would be no mistaking his pre-arranged absence for a defensive sulk. So you can't hide under my attack range any longer, you have taken the only further retreat possible. With 2 attacks and a moon destruction mission en route.

Sad.

You should have ended this while you could. Now anything woolly that comes into my firing range is history.

larry495

Post by larry495 »

Destroy the moon, Attack my Colonies all you want, i have a job im needed on and i dont feel like letting you get free resourse wile im gone. so have fun building wile im gone.

Love and kisses Despot ^^
Shooting at Guards since Wars started.

Despot

Post by Despot »

I don't raid you for resources. There are much better sources than you. I raid you because I now enjoy flattening your defences. I don't care about cost.

It just gives me time to focus on earning a living, and building my fleet yet further.