[BaSa] Vs [Guards]

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: [BaSa] Vs [Guards]

Post by Despot »

Due to your incessant bleatings, and the fact you take every single pathetic opportunity you have to belittle me, and the Alliance I serve, those are the terms I would be willing to accept from you.

Had you shown the slightest grace, respect or basic common courtesy, I would not have extracted such a price from any player. You have pushed me to this. No one else is to blame, but you.

You assume your defences will be left in place until Thursday. Or that we will not pick another planet to level. My growth far exceeds yours, so what will I have to throw at your defences then?

The longer you maintain this attitude, the worse things will get. Either you will spend the whole game hiding below my striking range. Surely your lack of points is not entirely due to incompetance.

The point will come when your score cannot be reduced to a point where you can hide below my attack range whilst accusing me of cowardice. When that happens, we will farm your entire empire.

I offered you a way out from the war you declared. If you are too dumb to take it, then it is your funeral.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

larry495

Post by larry495 »

You know what Despot, i can say do or be how ever i want to be, I offered to Surrender i am not Germany I will not Cut my Army in half(this is a Exaple for the slow ppl from Guards) Nor will i allow you to Farm my planet, and i will gladly Come into your Range Jusst me and you! you want me to have a war then stick up for your alliance and do it your self! i would love to see you Fight me one on one :)
Shooting at Guards since Wars started.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

haha he'd HAMMER you you know he would
and this is an ALLIANCE war not a one on one you declared war ont our entire alliance that includes everyone in the alliance incase you never knew
we all fight unless despot tells us otherwise ofcourse half the alliance hasnt even bothered with you

larry495

Post by larry495 »

What scared that Despot will loss another 200 Battle ships if you guys dont help him?

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

no 200 battleships is nothing at most its about 13mil metal didnt actually check wouldnt go throught that much for you neddy boi
stop being a bad sportsman its not fun buy a punchbag or sumthin

larry495

Post by larry495 »

A Good sports man would except the surrender of some one not make them, Surrender a planet for Farming, so Like i said befor call me what you want ^^

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

he isnt making you do anything hes stopping you from doing anything
and btw despot i just got that bleatings part rofl

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

larry495 wrote:You know what Despot, i can say do or be how ever i want to be, I offered to Surrender i am not Germany I will not Cut my Army in half(this is a Exaple for the slow ppl from Guards) Nor will i allow you to Farm my planet, and i will gladly Come into your Range Jusst me and you! you want me to have a war then stick up for your alliance and do it your self! i would love to see you Fight me one on one :)
Yes, you can say or do what you want. And I have the same freedom to choose my reaction. You have our offer of terms, take or leave them. Your "exaple" is not relevant. You can have whatever army you wish. But we will farm your homeworld, for a start. You cannot stop us, so you really should have just accepted our offer of peace. You have no options here. You have made sure of that.

Come into my range. I have gone face to face with you, alone. I had no need to trouble my alliance with this.

Yes, I lost 200 battleships. Big deal. I scrapped 300 just to make the battle possible. Do you think it bothers me?

You saw me fight you one on one. You have almost 25% of your defences back. I have more nukes, ABM's, and ships than I had when I attacked you.

Despot

Post by Despot »

larry495 wrote:A Good sports man would except the surrender of some one not make them, Surrender a planet for Farming, so Like i said befor call me what you want ^^
It was only my sense of sportsmanship that made me offer you an end to this. The game will become unplayable for you without it. The intention was merely to teach you some manners and respect, rather than make the game unplayable for you. Unfortunately it seems you just will not take the hint.

larry495

Post by larry495 »

Ok lemme break this down real Quick,

Your tearms:

1. No defences will be Remade on the planet YOU! and the Guards!!!(you were not alone) Nuked/Attacked(just being you attacking)
2. Thier will be no Transaction from this planet, to my other planets with Resourses, So if i choose i can just scrap the planet and you would get nothing.

My terms:

I offered my Surrender, No were in thier did it say you may Offer Terms, you choice to Place terms showing that you think you are better then me.

(Stated befor this Dispute)

divkeays, said that i will Nuke Major once he got back, I will not deny that i said this Because i did, and yet i have not Built one IPM, i am capable oh am i ever.
I then Porcided to state that i will not Nuke him because it shows no Honor, If you are going to fight some one Fight them head on and proud.

In the world today we have Nukes Do we use them no, Why because of the Sheir Distructive power behind every single Nuke, On this game it is basicly the same Effects as in real Life, the Nuke is just as devistating in this game as in Real Life, As you shown you have no Honor Not takeing me Head on, Instead you choice to "scrap" which you said 300 Battleships, I didnt make you do this was of your own free will, Why to just Nuke me! Then u attacked with your remaining fleet, which ended in a Tie, to me if you do not Wipe your opponet in an attack then it is defet, look at it how you wish!

And this is your own Fult, if you would have not scraped your 300 Battleships 1 day ago i would of hit above 10.000 points, and then you could have freely Launch full force on me, Win or loss i would have shown Honor with that Fight, If lost i would have Gladly Surrendered to your terms above, But you choice to take the cowardly way out of this fight, and Nuke me Just to loss! Granted you Did detroy my Defences AFTER! you attacked Which shows me how much more weak you are.

Now i will offer this once more, I will Surrender Thier will be no String Attatched, This is Major and your choice Despot, You will both Make this choice not you alone! If a Surrender is not accepted, i will not complain i will not continue to talk about it, because you will show me that you want to Still show honor in some way.

<War Continues?>

If you Wish to continue this war, You can do what you wish, Farm me, Nuke me Attack me, But i will tell you this, The use of Nukes will show your weakness, and Failure to Use a Well Built Fleet To handle me, As for the other members of your Alliance, Divkeays for example, i have not attacked you i have not Launched anything at you, I even offered him a chance to save his fleet when he was going to attack me.

Why did i do this, Because i still see him as a Freind because of his Original Alliance, ManSlaughter1 Which has left this game, I will say i am sorry to see them go, They were Freinds and Allies, i was even considering to Fuse are 2 Alliances Together, But after the War.

Despot the simple fact is you have wasted your time makeing ships you say you easly could care less about! i think of every ship/Defences Item as a Valuble part to my Empire, So when you use cheap tactice to win a battle it does nothing But to show your weakness, You think i do nothing but spit out simple threats, Ha the fact of the matter is who is more worst the guy pressing the Button or the guy Behind the words.

you want to see honor, Fine i will show you honor I will Not attack One More guard Planet, This is my Word, My word of honor! In any game i play, anygame i have Honor in, Is now on the line, I am a Leader and a leader is a man who Acts in his people interests And Right now my Alliance needs me More, then this Weak war.

You said a wile back ago, that i started the war with All the Guards which in fact, i started this war With Major, I attacked Not one Guard Not even Major himself!

Call me a Coward, Call me a Chicken Call me What you want, But I am What i want to be, a man of my word, AND the new word that i am Laying down as my foundation, IS THAT I WILL NOT ATTACK NOT 1 Guardian.

Farm me, Attack me, Try to provoke me, All you want, I will not launch one attack! You also once said a Probing is not an act of war nor is it an act of agression, I Say other Wise befor you attack some one what do you do, you Scout(Prob) them To see what they have to build what you need to attack them, That is a form of agression that is a Act of War, because it shows you are prepareing, Getting ready to Hit that button to Launch your attacks.

these are my Final words, and i will State:

I will not attack not one Guard Prob, Nuke, Launch an attack on At all.