[BaSa] Vs [Guards]

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
larry495

[BaSa] Vs [Guards]

Post by larry495 »

This is a Leader war, I will not stop till Major surrenders to me.

He has dishonored himself by thinking he is better then everyone else, I will show him no man is better then anohter, Every one is Equal, and it apears that the only way to show him this, is to Quiet him.
Shooting at Guards since Wars started.

Major

Re: [BaSa] Vs [Guards]

Post by Major »

show me 1 post were i said i was better than anyone else....

wait you cant ;)

oh well.

larry495

Post by larry495 »

I need not show anything you show it your self, i am Tired of trying to Talk to you, i will now show action.

Major

Post by Major »

see you cant. i have neevr once said im better than anyone. thats always been you and div. your the one throwing threats not us. enjoy mate ;)

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

I have to agree with Major here. Although his posts have a certain degree of attitude (bearing in mind the success of his alliance, we can understand why) I am not aware of him claiming any kind of superiority.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

larry495

Post by larry495 »

I dont care if he had every playin in the top 100 in his Guild, i could careless if they all have 10K points, succes is not always the best, i may not have strong playing in my allaince But i talk to ea one and they all lisen to me, and i lisen to them. To me that more sucssesful then Even the strongest players.

I dont have to show anything, how he types show's it.

Major

Post by Major »

you dont have to because you cant ;) and as Despot said in another post im heading on holiday for 10 days soon so your running out of time.

larry495

Post by larry495 »

Its ok your members are targets too ^^

Major

Post by Major »

and he dodged the me being big headed yet again. i love people with big mouths like you sheep.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

larry495 wrote:Its ok your members are targets too ^^
Amen. :D
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.