fireonice [^o.o^] vs crutch [AGC]

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
fireonice

fireonice [^o.o^] vs crutch [AGC]

Post by fireonice »

Crutch is a moderator who is using the forum to supplant his ideas and throws others ideas into the trash bin.

The rule of bashing states that one planet or moon can not be attacked more than 5 times. And i never attacked any of your planet more than once. If you are foolish enough not to understand that then you are not blind to see the DF sitting before two planets, when you came online.

Do not ever come close to threatening me about war. You want war i have declared war on you. Now lets see what you can do about it. I will hunt you down and wipe your planets clean.

Accept the war or accept defeat and do not open your mouth. Above all you are the moderator so do not a behave like a noob by nuking planets which does not have any buildings. And do not lock the topic because you got pwnd.

WAR IS ON
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Crutch

Re: fireonice [^o.o^] vs crutch [AGC]

Post by Crutch »

I never threatened you with war Douche bag. Yes I am a moderator, and I attempt to be fair, do you really want to piss me off as a moderator? If I tried hard enough, do you think of your 50 posts I could miracle something to punish you over? Of course I could, but I wont. I am Fair, and I try to err on the side of caution. I would never sacrifice my Integrity over some piss ant like yourself. However dicks like you, love to scream Moderator Abuse, and Run to the heads. Fine if you do. I still wont tip toe around you, I will continue to enforce the rules the way I best can interpret them, and I will still do my job. And if you scream loud enough Maybe Serios will relieve me of my duty. What a Tragedy that will be for me.

Lets see.. 0 pay + Time Spent baby sitting + Log in post count requirment + Digging through unending files of IP records + dealing with assholes + No thanks + No vacation + Zero Help = Bullshit Did I mention zero pay? I do this because I FUCKING CARE, and I offer no apologies for it.

I'm not stupid. You picked a fight with me because your buddies who were advertising another game got banned. Now your trying to push my buttons. The problem is, I don't give a shit and my armies are twice the size of yours.

I do this job as a Moderator because I care about the game. If its not appreciated, FINE.

And as far as the "Rule" goes, Its pointless. Its a Stupid fucking rule, but if Serios wants it to be interpreted that way, then I will follow it. Hell I will even enforce it. What is the point of it? Not being in war I could attack every planet you have 4 times a day. It actually doesn't make sense that someone would even need to declare war, as no purpose can possibly be obtained. If a planet is cleaned 4 times a day, what does a war give you? How much build up could someone have?

"Above all you are the moderator so do not a behave like a noob by nuking planets which does not have any buildings."

Yes I AM a moderator. The pay is shit, and people like you make it really difficult to be impartial. You take things personally then you make it personal for others.

Do you really think your pathetic shit storm of battle ships scares me? You attacked weak planets with no defenses. Congrats.

If you want to be a dick, I will gladly return the favor. Game on bitch.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Lets the figure do the talking. Game is on and so is war. Hold on to your tongue before you loose it. I am going to enjoy ripping you apart. I do not need anyone to help me out. You can ask your friends to join if you want. And time will tell who is whose bitch.

Lets see how long your fleet will remain more than mine.

From now on i am keeping score.

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

From now on, don't mention my being a mod again.

War is war, forums are forums. I wont have my integrity challenged again by you, and it in itself is a rule violation called Mod Baiting.

If I was really a dick, I'd call you on it. But I wont. The war is war, and the Forums are forums.

For all I know, I am misinterpreting that rule, and its completely acceptable. It would make sense with the current set we have now.

Back on topic,

Watch you back.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

I suggest you watch yours. The first incident was eye opener for you i think. You lost 133 million for 1 million of mine. So pray to god that you get a chance to lay your hands on me.

As for me challenging your authority as a moderator. You locked a thread which did not have to be locked. You accused me of bashing rule and you did not take my explanation when i messaged the same rule earlier to you. If you are not able to understand the rules yourself then ask me and i will be more than happy to explain it to you. This is the second time i am playing the game and i know something about it.

So, do not threaten me what you can do. Just show me what you can do. I just showed you what i can do to you. You are welcome to try that on me.

And are you fighting this alone or you would be taking some help. I would not need any. And i would put up a Circular that you and AGC are not to be touched by the CATS.

I play clean. I do not indulge myself in abusing anyone. I do what i have to do. So you do what you can do. I will be hitting you and your alliance as a whole. No mercy. Only death or surrender.

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

WOOOOW
,,,^o.o^,,,

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

fireonice wrote:I suggest you watch yours. The first incident was eye opener for you i think. You lost 133 million for 1 million of mine. So pray to god that you get a chance to lay your hands on me.

As for me challenging your authority as a moderator. You locked a thread which did not have to be locked. You accused me of bashing rule and you did not take my explanation when i messaged the same rule earlier to you. If you are not able to understand the rules yourself then ask me and i will be more than happy to explain it to you. This is the second time i am playing the game and i know something about it.

So, do not threaten me what you can do. Just show me what you can do. I just showed you what i can do to you. You are welcome to try that on me.

And are you fighting this alone or you would be taking some help. I would not need any. And i would put up a Circular that you and AGC are not to be touched by the CATS.

I play clean. I do not indulge myself in abusing anyone. I do what i have to do. So you do what you can do. I will be hitting you and your alliance as a whole. No mercy. Only death or surrender.
I have resigned as Moderator. Frankly Douche bags like yourself aren't worth baby sitting. Your welcome to it.

So I guess "I surrender".

Quick war huh? I moderate, to what I think is fair. I am a buisness man in real life, and my Integrity has gotten me further then being any form of an opportunist. So any attack on my Character, I take seriously. More so then that, its against the rules for you to do it. However Serios has decided that I can't touch you. Fair enough.

Just know this. Your friend that was advertising the other game was banned because of my Integrity and their decision to break the rules. My banning the account of someone I liked, in order to stop the Tabz Impersonation, was because of my Integrity. To be honest, I never liked tabz, he is a dick. But I did it anyways. Something that wasn't easy to do.

However my leaving the game has nothing to do with you directly, but on how this was handled.

I encourage you to go for my old job. I think your just enough of a cheese dick, that it might work out for you.

Integrity sure as hell didn't.

Godbless

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

damn crutch dont quit you were doing great you have the trolls get to you man.

Gator

Post by Gator »

I agree with SBT, Crutch, do not quit. At the very least don't quit the game completely. I can understand the mod job sucking and wanting to quit that (even though you were doing a great job at it), but stay in the game at least. I personally would like to see a good war between you and FOI. Seriously, stay in the game and channel your anger towards all the "Douche bags". You might even enjoy the game much, much more :D .
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i will take care of this troll in game if he is actually attacking you. even tho i might also destroy your fleet also if you have one.