player wars

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Liam_Jay

Re: player wars

Post by Liam_Jay »

So basically your just wasting deuterium

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

no cuz they were stars so i made it all bk on the first attack

and in wars u dont look to make profit in attack's u look to smash hell out of them and there fleets
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

not exactly ..

i never launch an attack if im not making profit from it .

yeah i may sacrifice a little deut in order to make metal and crystal but it seems your not making anything :roll:

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

I agree with Liam on all counts. You are wasting deut. And, if you are wasting deut then make sure you hit big.

There is nothing you can achieve by these small hits. Hit him once so that he can not get up. Line him up and you can take him down.

I think you need to go to the drawing board, plan your strategy and come back again. Then hit him.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

you say hes on 24/7 ... even with 2 people playing there WILL be a time where he has to fleetsave.. and if all his moons are gone you'll see in under lanax then you strike ;) and even if it is two people what do they do ? one up all night and one up all day ? dosen't seem right lol ;) anyways Good Luck with yours war :D its one im not getting into!

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

there are other ways to take out guys who are online all the time. i would not talk about that now. as i do the same thing.

haha. but bubbles you are hitting him fine. let's see how tabz responds to that.

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

last i hear i planet a planet in his home system and still no attack s lol
not evern a message of a call
nout on my fb aswell
but he knows it there he spyed it
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

i swear to god if i have to put in the effort to put you both out of your misery i will be extremely angry lol

MaduhJuice
Location: In a box .... Cant get out the fire is burning around me.

Post by MaduhJuice »

awww i wanna help take out tabz....maybe ill help ...but right now im dealing with taking out matts fleet....And this is LOTS of work lol

jay...shhh it!
You know, they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Doing my thing, Is better than your thing.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

I think bubbles is doing a great work alone. I do not think he needs anyones help in getting tabz. He can do it alone. I think everyone else should hold on to their horses and see the fireworks.