player wars

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Liam_Jay

Re: player wars

Post by Liam_Jay »

MaduhJuice wrote:awww i wanna help take out tabz....maybe ill help ...but right now im dealing with taking out matts fleet....And this is LOTS of work lol

jay...shhh it!
Not if i Get There 1st :twisted:

Tabz.2012

THE TRUTH

Post by Tabz.2012 »

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Tabz.2012 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

it does not matter what happened and what did not happen. what happens in your personal life does not bother us. you are being challenged by bubbles would accept the war or not. if you do not want war then accept defeat and work out on a understanding and let peace prevail.

but i do not think that is possible tabz. so get your guns and burst that bubble. :lol: :lol:

i thought there would be some fireworks but it was a damn dud. i expected a lot from the guy who was challenging SBT. :( :( :(
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Tabz.2012

Post by Tabz.2012 »

i did not challeng SBT/it was not me read last post
bubbles is on v-mode/hes a turkey thire is gunna b no fireworks as for bubbles has hardley any fleet my other brother ian wasted him,was fun 2 hear he had his bubble poped :lol:

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Tabz.2012 wrote:i did not challeng SBT/it was not me read last post
bubbles is on v-mode/hes a turkey thire is gunna b no fireworks as for bubbles has hardley any fleet my other brother ian wasted him,was fun 2 hear he had his bubble poped :lol:
Strange you talk about Bubbles as you do...I believe if you read through previous posts by him ..he tried to clear your name..and he said exactly what you stated earlier.. that it was the other tabz (Tabz^)..not you that was causing all the trouble..now you come on here ...pleading for recognition and belittle the only player in this game trying to help you...very strange indeed! :o :shock: :? :? :? :? :? :? you three brothers have all the advantage to really make a dint in this game...if you worked together...bit like Braveheart ...had the clans united instead of their petty bickering ..the Scots would be free..same applies to you and your brothers and Gothbitch for that matter...You could be a force to be reconed with...as you are..you're attacking eachother and getting nowhere quickly! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Ryurik on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Tabz.2012

TRUTH

Post by Tabz.2012 »

indeed he did i was dum 2 follow the bread crums :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tabz.2012

Post by Tabz.2012 »

Last edited by Tabz.2012 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

hi im bk from vmode since ive had to sort out a 2y.o. child over the week end and as most of u know it was father's day :D :D :D

i use vmode to have a life outside this game!!!!!

tabz stop askin ur lil players for stufff!!!!!

ive still got spy's in ur allince and they will tell mod's
+ive not loged on for the last 4-5 days

++ ive left it open for anyone to join FoI cuz there r alot of player who want to smash him to bit's
over and over agen evern wen ive gone lol
Ryurik wrote:
Tabz.2012 wrote:i did not challeng SBT/it was not me read last post
Strange you talk about Bubbles as you do...I believe if you read through previous posts by him ..he tried to clear your name..and he said exactly what you stated earlier.. that it was the other tabz (Tabz^)..not you that was causing all the trouble..now you come on here ...pleading for recognition and belittle the only player in this game trying to help you...very strange indeed! :o :shock: :? :? :? :? :? :? you three brothers have all the advantage to really make a dint in this game...if you worked together...bit like Braveheart ...had the clans united instead of their petty bickering ..the Scots would be free..same applies to you and your brothers and Gothbitch for that matter...You could be a force to be reconed with...as you are..you're attacking eachother and getting nowhere quickly! :lol: :lol: :lol:

its more like me gothbitch and ian all attack tabz and us 3 just leave eachover alone to help matters :D

tabz think player r weak if they go in vmode (cuz he got no life outside of the game)
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

and also b careful as tabz has named u as code red enemy and he also has put on the times ur most active and tht u was a spy lol

so u want to invove ur allince in r war!!!!!!!

so be it but now i just hired some one to be on my side :P
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

Tabz.2012

Post by Tabz.2012 »

....bubbles u have bin on n off v mode for the last 3 wk n as for my alliance its my members alliance as much its mine,i do not need 2 hire any 1 i will fight u with my men n with out my men.as for that emo girl,i have done nothick wrong apart from defend s.m.e alliance when cadetmat was active n a bully ps it ok now he a trophey like aliens vs predator i have his skull
he said i wud never have

Profile-(cadetmatt2002)-x
Code:X
Danger Lv:x
Oragin:enemy
Info:un solved negotitation,attack apon alliance(GONE INACTIVE)
GMT:USA,most active between the hrs 10am-9pm

PS;CRUTCH I THANK U FOR SORTING MY FAKE OUT (tabz^)
Last edited by Tabz.2012 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.