SWAT vs fireonice

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Crutch

Re: SWAT vs fireonice

Post by Crutch »

fireonice wrote:This alliance which calls itself SWAT must be joke. They are bloody noobs. Come on they were threatening me to join them or suffer consequences. And i have already cleaned the 3rd guy in 8 member alliance and what they can do is attack defenseless planets of mine. This must be joke. Dr_Evil123 who is stronger with words can speak a lot of shit. He was cleaned pretty fine. Kamdot, the guy who thinks he can change the world with his words had his lips stitched. joshmaze who attacked one of my defense less planets earlier was cleaned today. I think his plan of completing the Graviton tech research has been delayed by some more weeks.

Now some people said that they have got objections of me posting CR's here in this thread. Well i will respect that. And will show the war progress in terms of destruction inflicted and successful raspberries. I have done my math and after the war was declared on by Kamdot i have put in the numbers in which the SWAT alliance has been loosing all the time. Kamdot i am waiting for your fleet. Come on, did the cat get your tongue. I told ChesireCat not to do that but well he is the boss, can't spank him for that.

Now till today,
TD suffered by SWAT : 59,412,925
TD suffered by fireonice : 4,482,967

NOTE: Kamdot it will be better if you accept defeat rather than seeing your allies being hit and you not being able to do anything.
Ouch!

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Got a message from Kamdot that he accepts defeat and a wants a NAP. I promised Cat that it would be over by Saturday or Sunday and it became over by that time.

TD SWAT: 60,234,388
TD fireonice: 4,886,430

Sorry to disappoint you Liam, did not loose much according to your expectations but they did not disappoint you.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

The Leader of SWAT has to surrender here

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Well i will let him know.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

No NAP. War is still on.

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

As one of the commanders of SWAT, and to stop a bully I will step up to toss up a white towel. We come in peace and tried only to stand up for ourselves against the constant espies of FOI. For the record, I may have lost in the few attacks I made, but I learned alot, and when pushed far enough, I will react the same as I did with FOI. Only next time, if it ever happens again, I will not send my fleet off into space only to be sucked up into a black hole leaving me limited to battle, such as why I lost here when standing up against FOI. I will and am rebuilding and am taking the knowlegde I gained to a higher level.

I speak for my alliance, we surrender, but will not give up our planets.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

swat u had sob on ur ass last week
(well ian) and this week its cats

whos next week?????
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Let me clear it for the last time. It never was Cats in any way. They never attacked SWAT. It was completely between me and the SWAT.

Now the WAR is over but there is no NAP between us. I will spy them and take out resources and fleet which is not taken care of. Anyone who plays this game must understand that this is no place for people who are not careful with the things they have. Kamdot needs to make people of his alliance understand that.

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

ok sorry :(
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Let me clear it for the last time. It never was Cats in any way. They never attacked SWAT. It was completely between me and the SWAT.

Now the WAR is over but there is no NAP between us. I will spy them and take out resources and fleet which is not taken care of. Anyone who plays this game must understand that this is no place for people who are not careful with the things they have. Kamdot needs to make people of his alliance understand that.
unbelievable, and everyone wonders why I took a stand against you. At least I stand. I hope CATS boots you.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it