SWAT vs fireonice

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
fireonice

Re: SWAT vs fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Gator wrote:Alliance Wars
Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.

Combat Reports
Post interesting Combat Reports here.

Its kind of in the title...
Yes Gator this is war and all the war rules are applicable like bashing. Cats are not in any way involved in this as it is my war and i do not intend to thrust my war on the cats. Moreover then it would not be war it would not be annhilation. The SWAT's are much bigger than me and i am new so technically i am as much noob as they are. So it should be interesting. But, they do not have the muscle to handle me. I am posting the battle reports here as part of the war.

Well Kamdot bring it on. If you think you can take me down then do take me down. Why are you holding back. Because i am not going to do so.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Gator

Post by Gator »

fireonice wrote:
Gator wrote:Alliance Wars

Combat Reports
Post interesting Combat Reports here.

Its kind of in the title...
Yes Gator this is war and all the war rules are applicable like bashing. Cats are not in any way involved in this as it is my war and i do not intend to thrust my war on the cats. Moreover then it would not be war it would not be annhilation. The SWAT's are much bigger than me and i am new so technically i am as much noob as they are. So it should be interesting. But, they do not have the muscle to handle me. I am posting the battle reports here as part of the war.

Well Kamdot bring it on. If you think you can take me down then do take me down. Why are you holding back. Because i am not going to do so.
Fireonice, the quote of mine that you used was in response to Liam's comment about where to post your CR. If you would like to report bashing, don't do it in a reference to my quote as it has nothing to do with your squabble with SWAT. I am a on good terms with your alliance and do not really care if they get involved with your gig or not. I was simply trying to inform you of where your CRs get posted. If you want to let everybody keep tabs on the war, then do as Liam suggested; summarize.

Liam's Example:
TD On Swat : 100,000,000
TD On Fireonice : 50,000,000
Adding The Combat Reports is Up to you then when everyone posts a report they simple add on the TD

TD = Total Destruction
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

I looked up another game the exact same as this heres what i found

-When a war is declared the declarer must begin a topic in the Alliance Wars section with both participating parties included in the title. A separate topic must also be started for the participant’s combat reports ONLY.

theres loads of war rules on that one though .. if we use it or not is up to us. i Suggest we open a thread in general discussion & Debate there as this is a war thread

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

Yeah Liam is right here.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Gator i know that our alliances are in good terms with each other and my intention is to keep it good. I was only explaining myself why i posted the BR's in the alliance wars. I intend to keep it this way as i think we can refer at one place the war's course as well as destruction associated with that.

As for Kamdot he believes that he is playing simcity. And, no one should attack or spy them, then it is his perception. And he thinks i am a bully. While some of his allies are foul mouthed. I started this war when they attacked planets with no defenses on or fleet or much of resources. So to make matter look better i am adding one more BR.

fireonice vs Kamdot

The following fleets faced Sun, 06 Jun 2010 13:29:23 +0000 :

Attacker fireonice [x:x:x]
Weapons: x % Shields: x % Armor: x %
Type B.ship
Number 488
Weapon 2.205
Shield 453
Armour 12.600

Defender Kamdot [x:x:x]
Weapons: x % Shields: x % Armor: x%
Type S. Cargo. L. Cargo. L. Fighter Cruiser B.ship Colony Ship Recycler E. Probe Battlecruiser R. Launcher Light Laser. Plasma Cannon S. Shield Dome L. Shield Dome
Number 1 7 17 1 2 1 80 3 1 230 2 2 1 1
Weapon 14 14 96 1.075 1.944 112 3 0 1.529 161 226 6.048 0 0
Shield 25 56 30 133 430 200 30 0 820 41 70 600 5.950 20.000
Armour 920 3.450 690 7.475 13.800 4.600 3.450 196 16.100 575 230 23.000 4.600 23.000

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 48783 units of Metal, 68162 units of Crystal and 18280 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 2.502.050 units.
A debris field containing 627.480 units of Metal and 335.550 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 9 %
A moon has formed around the planet Galla [6:161:8] !

Happy Birthday Kamdot you got a moon.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

Bet you burn the spoon

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

Liam_Jay wrote:these forums have not been set yet so im unsure were you should be posting these Cr's .. as some games do it differently than others .. its something the Mods/Serious should discuss about

All through this thread I have been agreeing with you. I should have posted sooner.

I am interested to see what you guys think. If a battle is relevant to a war, is it so bad that its posted? How about the he said she said chat logs?

Jay Mentioned you guys starting a thread if you think we should change this. However, because it isn't changed, I do NOT want to see anymore battle reports placed here.

I have no objection with allowing it, if the majority of you guys want it and Serios doesn't jump down my throat. ;)

Well done Jay.

So one last time. NO MORE BATTLE REPORTS IN THIS THREAD AFTER THIS POST. If you want that changed, poll it and I will honor it, depending on the pros and cons.

Gator

Post by Gator »

I agree with Fireonice wanting to make it simple to keep track of the battle through one thread, and I agree with Crutch not posting CR's here. Can we do as Liam suggested and summarize a battle report, or at least list TDTD (Total Destruction To Date) ?
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

Let us continue this in a new thread. First one to make it wins.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

This alliance which calls itself SWAT must be joke. They are bloody noobs. Come on they were threatening me to join them or suffer consequences. And i have already cleaned the 3rd guy in 8 member alliance and what they can do is attack defenseless planets of mine. This must be joke. Dr_Evil123 who is stronger with words can speak a lot of shit. He was cleaned pretty fine. Kamdot, the guy who thinks he can change the world with his words had his lips stitched. joshmaze who attacked one of my defense less planets earlier was cleaned today. I think his plan of completing the Graviton tech research has been delayed by some more weeks.

Now some people said that they have got objections of me posting CR's here in this thread. Well i will respect that. And will show the war progress in terms of destruction inflicted and successful raspberries. I have done my math and after the war was declared on by Kamdot i have put in the numbers in which the SWAT alliance has been loosing all the time. Kamdot i am waiting for your fleet. Come on, did the cat get your tongue. I told ChesireCat not to do that but well he is the boss, can't spank him for that.

Now till today,
TD suffered by SWAT : 59,412,925
TD suffered by fireonice : 4,482,967

NOTE: Kamdot it will be better if you accept defeat rather than seeing your allies being hit and you not being able to do anything.