SWAT vs fireonice

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
fireonice

Re: SWAT vs fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Do you think i should be booted out of CATS if i attack people who do not fleet save or save their resources when they are not online. I do not think majority of the good players would not agree with you or your style of game playing. I think, it would be better if you play some game which does not involve wars and fights. The name of the game is Battle For Serios. And if you are not up to it then stop playing.

And, i would be booted out of CATS or not is the question that can be better answered by Cheshire Cat leader of CATS. I have been with CATS from the day CATS came into existence. So, do not worry about me. I can take care of myself. You just make sure that your members are taking care of their resources and fleet. Or else i would be taking care of them.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Ryurik

Re: SWAT vs fireonice

Post by Ryurik »

Kamdot wrote:
Let me clear it for the last time. It never was Cats in any way. They never attacked SWAT. It was completely between me and the SWAT.

Now the WAR is over but there is no NAP between us. I will spy them and take out resources and fleet which is not taken care of. Anyone who plays this game must understand that this is no place for people who are not careful with the things they have. Kamdot needs to make people of his alliance understand that.
unbelievable, and everyone wonders why I took a stand against you. At least I stand. I hope CATS boots you.
Kamdot...You have much to learn! Our alliance has had much to do with Cats...They are not to be treated lightly...while they are not particularly vindictive...they are hunters..like Cats,if you leave milk out on the doorstep of your planets...they will take it...They watch you as though you were a mouse..and wait..and wait..then they pounce! I have been in this game since Sept 09..I know FOI also by his previous name...He is a honourable player and if he had stayed in the game would have been in the top 10..Declaring war on a player/alliance is a risky business..your alliance is dragged into a personal vendetta because you have not taught them to protect themselves properly..As a leader you need to know these things and pass your knowlege on to your people....You say you have gained knowlege out of this so-called war..too late for your alliance members! S.W.A.T should have an election and put someone who has the care of his/her alliance at heart as leader..you obviously are impulsive,unskilled,incompetant and naieve..you have failed to manage even a small alliance. You may make a good second in command with experience..but you are no leader! You are fortunate Cats weren't invited ...your whole alliance would be laid waste! If one player could do that to you and yours...what hope have you got against a formidable alliance as Cats are?? Foolish,foolish insignificant noob!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!