Are the Guards without honor ?

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
TheEvilPackRat

Are the Guards without honor ?

Post by TheEvilPackRat »

Simply put I have been attacked by one their members without provocation nor with any communication of a war existing between Benignity of the compassionate hand and the Guards.Is Psychoed acting alone is this part of new way of honor between Alliances by just attacking?Or is in fact because I helped vampiroh in learning how to make colony ships and now this my pay back?At least other Alliances are given the heads up when they are considered by Guards when a state of war is in effect.
Simply put the Guards have in the own Alliance page Guardians of the Universe.Are Guardians sadly with out honor ?If state war exist then state it. If not then leave me peace and I shall leave you in peace.

Major

Re: Are the Guards without honor ?

Post by Major »

just because we hit you doesnt mean we are at war. its called making a profitable hit. Put simply... defend yourself better an stop being an easy target..

now scuse me to a call a WAAAAmbulance for you

TheEvilPackRat

Post by TheEvilPackRat »

just because we hit you doesnt mean we are at war. its called making a profitable hit. Put simply... defend yourself better an stop being an easy target..

now scuse me to a call a WAAAAmbulance for you

That's it?
Profitable hit but he lost just as many battles as won only taking less then ever put in the fleet them selves.Then top of all I recovered his wreckage. So you can not say it was for profit.Unless I I'm right in saying the truth I helped one of your clan in the game exposing a weakness of how you have no communication between lower end members of the Guards and this was my pay back.

Major

Post by Major »

right heres the thing right... go cry tos omeone who cares.

and to the rest of u noobs!! stop making whinging threads!!!

dezba

Post by dezba »

well its real simple keep nothing setting there that looks inviting

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

This is a war game. If you look profitable, you are likely to be attacked. That is the way of things. Since we have no diplomatic relation with any alliance other than NOD, there is no reason for our members not to attack you.

An actual war however is a different matter. Under terms of war, bashing limitations are removed, and rather than simply seeking profit, we would ensure that enemy planets are stripped constantly of all resources to prevent accumulation of war materials. This is a completely different case.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Rictavius
Location: The Seychelles Island , a unique place on this planet

Post by Rictavius »

but have the decency and civil tact of any nations
by the blood!

if this game can teach nothing else but how to form diplomacy
if we dont communicate and act civil

then we are nothing more than barbarians with bigger guns

look at empires of old we the decisions of war u need diplomacy in consequences of such frivolous actions
for u be to fool yourself in the pursuits of power
If man only sees its pure potential, we could dominate the Galaxy

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

barbarians with bigger guns we are just build a bigger gun and shoot him back fair goes actually if it were up to me i would remove all the rules of the game so people cheat and slaughter each other ofcourse half wouldnt play because the little noob just turned into an angry fish with the billions of resources the pro sent him

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

I say again, this is a war game. The idea is to bring as many resources under your control as possible, denying them to your rivals, and using them to increase your own power. It is as simple as that.

We have honour. We do diplomacy. Well, most of us. Some are less diplomatic than others. We honour to the end any agreement made with any Alliance or player as long as that agreement is maintained by the other party. Fail to meet your commitments, and your protection is removed. With fair notice, posted to the forums, naturally.

Usually in this kind of game diplomacy serves only to protect you from other Alliances while you attack weaker players and harvest their resources. Are you saying you have not attacked anyone since creating your account?
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

yeah i hate people like you they remind me of me "oh look at this guy 500k metal 200k cryst 50k deut no defences! wow lets attack him haha that guy just made me rich oh no that guys just attacking me because ive got no defences this is so unfair i just got those resources from that defencless noob:cry:" :lol:
yes i have no life