cowking vs. Sadbutrue

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
cowking

cowking vs. Sadbutrue

Post by cowking »

i think you need to go down sbt you will lose

Sadbutrue

Re: cowking vs. Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

you should build up a bit first or something man i dont feel like chasing you when i got some fat cats to deal with

cowking

Post by cowking »

hey man im sorry about all this if i cant destroy you then i will just have to keep building 'twont take me long lol i will wait till i get to 1 mill then i will take you out better double your fleet size and wait for me

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

will do.

will you make some buildings or will you fleet and hide behind the 10k noob protection?

cpu

Post by cpu »

no damage? no hit? is this wars or pre-war?

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

some kind of deceleration but i dont think he can make a personal war without having his alliance declare on me

starcruiser

Post by starcruiser »

Come you guys don't pick on poor SBT.......he only gets about half a billion from every hit.....the poor guy :lol:

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

aww how come nobody comments on my other threads but this useless one everyone jumps in on. I did not even know this many people read the forum

starcruiser

Post by starcruiser »

Ha HA HA..........oh ya they got you all wrong...... :lol: Poor you....... :roll:

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

cowking wrote:hey man im sorry about all this if i cant destroy you then i will just have to keep building 'twont take me long lol i will wait till i get to 1 mill then i will take you out better double your fleet size and wait for me

i actually think Sbt Has Over a Million Fleet Points :lol: So Good Luck On DOUBLING His Fleet :lol: