cowking vs. Sadbutrue

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Liam_Jay

Re: cowking vs. Sadbutrue

Post by Liam_Jay »

Sadbutrue wrote:some kind of deceleration but i dont think he can make a personal war without having his alliance declare on me

i Never see mods on here anymore :lol: you could get away with murder on these forums

cowking

Post by cowking »

thank you for good luck and yes your right i cant call this a war until my alliance declares it so well have to wait :twisted: :D

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

cowking wrote:hey man im sorry about all this if i cant destroy you then i will just have to keep building 'twont take me long lol i will wait till i get to 1 mill then i will take you out better double your fleet size and wait for me
And while you are scratching to get your 1 mil ...SBT is gonna sit on his but and wait for you??......yeah right! wishing you good luck seems a waste to me...but good luck anyway! :lol: :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

when i joined this game i did the same thing cowking is doing i was alone and i took everyone on and beat their ass. if cowking does the same i will be impressed. once he makes his way up we will see who is who

Gator

Post by Gator »

Should we just declare SBT the winner and start a new round???

I started in November, and I KNOW that I'll never be competitive to his fleet... Or should we all just declare war on SBT at once and try to knock him down to size? Instead of "Holy Crap, OMFG!!! here comes SBT, I'm screwed..." its "Holy Crap, OMG here comes SBT, I'm screwed..."

How much would it cost to hire the next three highest ranked players to team up and take him down? I can't see BWB as a merc, but hey, its worth a try maybe???
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Gator wrote:Should we just declare SBT the winner and start a new round???

I started in November, and I KNOW that I'll never be competitive to his fleet... Or should we all just declare war on SBT at once and try to knock him down to size? Instead of "Holy Crap, OMFG!!! here comes SBT, I'm screwed..." its "Holy Crap, OMG here comes SBT, I'm screwed..."

How much would it cost to hire the next three highest ranked players to team up and take him down? I can't see BWB as a merc, but hey, its worth a try maybe???
LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: Well written!! Good Luck! Send a PM to all Alliances,Ummm if anyone has a fleet left that is!! :o :o :o :o :o I think that is what Serios is waiting for....it's a stalemate at the moment...SBT just gets bigger..to a point where it's just not worth getting hit and rebuild all the time!
It's a bit like Brave Heart ..trying to unite the clans...and the clans are quite happy to keep getting slaughtered by powers the be!

William...where are you going??...goin tae pick a fight!
If you would only lead us..the clans would follow you..and so would I!
I did'nt like him anyway....he's not right in the head!
I've been talking to God..he say's I'm alright...but you f***ed!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

you guys should do something. as for being competitive its easy to build more then me i am slacking off hardcore. over 90% of the playerbase are n00bs that dont know what to do with a fleet. I have been nice and have only attacked people that break the game rules of not fleet saving properly. I did this to see other people make their way up. You dont have to rebuild if you play this game properly.

as for the war bring it on kids i would not just sit around waiting for a guy like me to take me out. as for bwb my fleet value is higher then his total value. you guys will have to be much better players then me to take me out. maybe if you all plan something out or all launched your fleets at me.

you should all know that i was solo from the start so you had all this time to group all the alliances or what ever to take my fleet out. my score is fleet over 3mill buildings over 2 mill and research so you cant damage my buildings only make me lose my fleet somehow. i cant wait to see what you will all do. all this quitter attitude of we wont catch up is nonsense since i have seen it done

Gator

Post by Gator »

I have no intention of quitting, and as for catching up... I am trying. I just have a feeling that this round will end before I get there. My comment was meant as... a motivating factor, for other people to wake up.

I also had no intention of putting BWB out there on a pedestal, if you read my comment earlier, I said the next "three" highest ranked players, of which BWB is included. However, BWB does not strike me as the type to bite on a all out war on you even if I thought it would be entertaining.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

2 Zarkov Write a message Tic Tac Toe 4.282.235
3 guaramer Write a message ,,,^o.o^,,,CATS,,,^o.o^,,, 3.029.389
4 BrainWreckBear Write a message ISHTAR 3.001.806

zarkov has no fleet he is just farming inactives and building his mines so is guaramer and BWB is in v mode inactive

Gator

Post by Gator »

It was meant more of a joke, I guess you were not entertained, I'll try better next time.