Dispute larry495[BaSa] & Major[Guards]

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Liam_Jay

Re: Dispute larry495[BaSa] & Major[Guards]

Post by Liam_Jay »

wow :shock: he droped to 22 :? :?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

HOLY F****** S*** 6 Mil Metal 1 Mil Metal Debris WoW u gotta put that in the hall of fame WoW

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Liam_Jay wrote:HOLY F****** S*** 6 Mil Metal 1 Mil Metal Debris WoW u gotta put that in the hall of fame WoW
No, I won't bother. A lot of that was mine anyway, as I said, it was part of my diet plan. I needed to lose weight so I could follow up again after his points dropped. I needed to drag myself down to 5x his level. Unfortunately I failed as his fleet did not wipe mine out as expected, allowing me to send my other fleet to finish the job when it accumulates. I am bringing a few new ships together from the building colonies.

He still has some fleet left, probably. Something might have happened to it by now.

This was not about profit. This was about clearing ground defences.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

ya got tha rocket laucher spot on tha score board now :D :D

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

yay turtles paradise

larry495

Post by larry495 »

I offered my surrender to you, But i will not offer any Planets for you or any of your Guardians If you want my palnet yull have to take it!
Shooting at Guards since Wars started.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

ok we will then

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Erm, I already did. You still haven't stopped moaning about it. You don't get to offer us a planet. We have chosen the first. I am in the process of choosing a second.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

All hail the great and mighty Despot!

*crowd goes wild*
Ya i'm an American, and im proud of it!

KingWill

Post by KingWill »

larry495 wrote:Major, you and your Men Are starting to get a little exsesive with the Scouting, If it Continues i will have no choice But to take Action i Will not warn you Again, Stop the Scouting of my Planets or i will Strick War.
Lets start at the very beginning again. Strick? "No! No please don't Strick it. I'll strick you with a strick if you strick war on the guards."
Say the previous line in a little british boy's accent. I think it really brings out the undeniable fear of a Strick War and maybe the oregano too.
WTF mate. . . I ain't a red coat!

http://s7.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=122728