Dispute larry495[BaSa] & Major[Guards]

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Dispute larry495[BaSa] & Major[Guards]

Post by Despot »

Scouting is not an act of war. It is an act of observation. Espionage. It does not harm the probed player in any way. Some even seem to enjoy it.....

If you do not want to be called a Sheep, then perhaps calling your alliance Bob and Sheep was an oversight. Since you are not Bob, being called the Sheep is inevitable. Just think yourself lucky no-one has noticed the Larry the Lamb line yet.

Playful taunting is one thing. Threats are another. With your levels of defence as per the score sheets / defence ranking, I doubt you have too much to worry about. There are only a few of us capable of dealing with your defences, and unless you become an annoyance, it is not worth our while to do so.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

larry495

Post by larry495 »

I am a bigger, Pain in the butt then you think, You guys might want to take me out befor the end of this week! other wise ill have a big enoufe fleet to wipe out your leader ;)
Shooting at Guards since Wars started.

dezba

Post by dezba »

that is a great reply larry action is better than complaining

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Unlikely. Major will be going on holidays in the next few days. Thought I would mention this now, as I would hate people to think he was hiding from anything. So you will need to strike tomorrow at the latest. By the time he gets back, he should be below your attack range.

Despot

Post by Despot »

larry495 wrote:I am a bigger, Pain in the butt then you think, You guys might want to take me out befor the end of this week! other wise ill have a big enoufe fleet to wipe out your leader ;)
We gave you an extra week, just to give you a chance. I'm the leader right now. Where's that fleet? More meaningless bleatings? The only way you are a "pain in the butt" is because if I hit you, you will drop immediately into noob protection.

Perhaps I should wait until your buildings and research are worth 10k, so we can play properly.

larry495

Post by larry495 »

Hmm Right now Despot the only thing im waiting on is your poor pathetic Leader Major to come back ;)
Shooting at Guards since Wars started.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

ouch

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

PMSL Larry your funny, all indignent over a good probeing.......

Its ok to say you liked it mate :lol:
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Despot

Post by Despot »

Fine. The defences on your home ground have now been neutralised. Nothing remains but Lamb Tikka Pasanda, and mushroom (Bhaji) clouds. Don't threaten to nuke people, it just is not nice.

Congrats on the moon, pump loads of resources into it and develop it well. All the more fun to kill.

I had hoped your fleet would inflict greater losses on me when I attacked so I could have a second run. It took me 3 days to get down to the level where I could hit you the first time round, 300 BS into blackholes and 2 planets deleted it. But you were worth it. Maybe soon you will pop up again, if only briefly.

Every time you pop into my range from now on I will clear another planet, which will become a Guardians farm. Retract your threats and surrender now, and we will only have the one of your planets as a farm. Any other planets I have time to clear before your surrender will also become our farms. I would suggest you hurry, before we have 21 farms to play with. If after you surrender you make any attempt to build defences on any of our mutton farms, we will add another planet to the tribute you will pay us. If our phalanx scans show any fleet movement to or from the planet, then the planet at the other end also becomes ours. If we don't like the choice, we will pick another.

You declared war on us. You could have left your dispute personal, but you had to threaten our members. You had to declare war on me.

Fine. Enjoy your war.

Oh, and a special vote of thanks to our counter espionage expert. A cunning plan, and total success. Thanks. I didn't think he would believe you when you told him exactly when and how I was "planning" to attack, but you said he would, and I have to publicly admit I was wrong. Well played ;)

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

oh yeah that was kick-feckin-ass haha larry you got what was coming to you hope you enjoyed it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)