Dispute larry495[BaSa] & Major[Guards]

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
larry495

Dispute larry495[BaSa] & Major[Guards]

Post by larry495 »

Major, you and your Men Are starting to get a little exsesive with the Scouting, If it Continues i will have no choice But to take Action i Will not warn you Again, Stop the Scouting of my Planets or i will Strick War.
Shooting at Guards since Wars started.

Major

Re: Dispute larry495[BaSa] & Major[Guards]

Post by Major »

*yawns*

Oh im sorry! was i supposed to care :?:

larry495

Post by larry495 »

I am Warning you now Major, You have 12 hours to change that adittude, if i get scouted by any Guard within the next 12 hours you will have a war on your hands!

Major

Post by Major »

i repeat... Im supposed to care? whats 1 little sheepsie gonna do to the guards?

dezba

Post by dezba »

well im sorry to say but scouting (Probing) is all part of the game correct ? so if you get your espi tech lvl higher than those who are probing you then just collect the debris its free :)

larry495

Post by larry495 »

Alright Major, i didnt want to do this because we were nutral to ea other but you are forceing my hand, they are your Guild you can issue Orders, you have a limited time to order all of your men to stop any Agression twords BaSa, or i will be forced to Begin war!
dezba wrote:well im sorry to say but scouting (Probing) is all part of the game correct ? so if you get your espi tech lvl higher than those who are probing you then just collect the debris its free :)
Hm i belive a lession is to be tought here to you dezba, on most other games, Tribalwars, Travian, Crusaders, Ect,

Scouting(probeing) which are the same thing you are still scouting the player wether or not if it is called something else, IS an act of war, and i will imply if the scouting continue that the [Guards] Are declareing War on me and My Guild and i will Take action, You may not see a Result Quickly But you will begin to see Results.
Major wrote:i repeat... Im supposed to care? whats 1 little sheepsie gonna do to the guards?
And how dare you call the leader of a Group a sheep! Now you are insulting me and my Honor, and My Guilds Honor, If any one has any room to talk it is not you, Hid behind you Higher level players, I can warn you this, if you Continue to Dishonor your self by Sending out threats, i will Teach you what it means to loss everything all in 1 day.

Major

Post by Major »

ive never once threatened you ;) your the one threatening me. im patronising you because you dont scare me. theres a tiny big difference.

larry495

Post by larry495 »

I thought you were Bigger then this Major,

I guess you need to be Tought a lession.

Major

Post by Major »

see that shut you up because everyone else realises... im sitting here... your making the threats not me. be a man and walk away mate.

dezba

Post by dezba »

i look at it like this im not here to make enemies im here to play and that i will i have play the game this one is based off of for 2 1/2 yrs if there is a lesson to be learned then i will learn