Sadbutrue VS jurauran

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Sadbutrue

Re: Sadbutrue VS jurauran

Post by Sadbutrue »

i ususally miss the first time... 2nd time is deadly...

as for nuisance... wtf?

i am solo... SOLO so obviously i got nobody on my side saying how nice i am and jerking me off under the table like you guys did BWB.

I treat people with the respect they deserve. i dont hide anything and i am open and i try to contribute to the game. This game would be boring if there was no danger. you guys just dont want ot play the game how it should be and want people to conform to your moral code or what ever. you can insult me on the forum all you want because that is all you can do to me since you dont have anything for me in the game.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

You never respect anyone SBT. So no one respects you. Everyone who had ever interacted with BWB respected him. He was good even to his enemies. He use to flaunt his achievements but his way was better than yours. May be in time you will learn to command respect than fear. I know what i said did hurt you but as they say "it's SAD BUT TRUE".

I know you are good. But you are being the monster. Do not be a monster. Do not look like a shark. You have the power of Orca. Just need to put up a cute face of Keiko and it will be done. Just put up a smile and refrain being sadistic. And i am not lying. You yourself accepted that you are sadistic in this game as the reprisals makes the game interesting. So why do you get flustered when people tell you something you do not like. Sadistic people are never treated nicely.

Well i am done. Need to go to bed.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i like how you say you know you hurt me. i have a lot of respect for my enemies.... i send 210k bs to hit 20k bs that is respect. my game play is cautious and aggressive. i have been on the internets since i was in my mid teens i know how to play the hero i know how to play the villain i was a mod in a few forums i was an admin. I dont really want to be the nice guy here since its just you guys that post. you can ask elmstreet that i am not a bad guy but i am playing my game and my game is ruining your game as everyones aim should be.

I am only disrespectful when people come in my threads where i post my achievements and people talk shit to me. i crashed cashire cat 2 times so far. the dude started playing before me and tried to crash me... and was all cute about it using his kat speak wanting to take all my ships or something... then his little shtick fell off when i reamed him good and then its all excuses and blaming me for his poor game play and then faulting me for crashing him since i was his enemy even tho he was gathering alliances to try to kill me somehow? lol its just funny

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

aww i go away for few week & miss all the fighting :( .. well ill be back soon to join you all .. guys take it easy on SBT hes the best player in the game & no matter what he treats his haters i can guarantee he has the top ten combat reports & you lot should respect that

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Liam_Jay wrote:aww i go away for few week & miss all the fighting :( .. well ill be back soon to join you all .. guys take it easy on SBT hes the best player in the game & no matter what he treats his haters i can guarantee he has the top ten combat reports & you lot should respect that
SBT has the Top 50 Combat Reports!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :cry: :cry: ..But in every story there is a Villain...and SBT does the role so well!
I envy him..NOT :P
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

suresh

Post by suresh »

i like to leave a comment... most of them thinks that attacks of SBT is mean but its not this is war game what do you except peace for ever till you play this game??? :lol: well i am getting attacked by high rank players than me but i am still building defenses,buildings and fleets and i am going up in rankings..... :D

WAR game brings war if those who wants no to get attacked dont play ...you will not get attacked ;)
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

fusion

Post by fusion »

wow lol this is funny there is no peace but i say that we should be able to do what we want ;) ;) ;)
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

fireonice wrote:You never respect anyone SBT. So no one respects you. Everyone who had ever interacted with BWB respected him. He was good even to his enemies. He use to flaunt his achievements but his way was better than yours. May be in time you will learn to command respect than fear. I know what i said did hurt you but as they say "it's SAD BUT TRUE".

I know you are good. But you are being the monster. Do not be a monster. Do not look like a shark. You have the power of Orca. Just need to put up a cute face of Keiko and it will be done. Just put up a smile and refrain being sadistic. And i am not lying. You yourself accepted that you are sadistic in this game as the reprisals makes the game interesting. So why do you get flustered when people tell you something you do not like. Sadistic people are never treated nicely.

Well i am done. Need to go to bed.
Well now...there's the pot calling the kettle black!! a mini...mini SBT calling the Maxi Sbt "sadistic","monster", "shark",and generally "not cute"! When you pass a mirror,madeye...do you not see SBT in the reflection? Sbt made a good hit..and has the right the same as you to post it! Go back ...and look at your CR's and tell the game you are not another SBT in the making!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!