oi you elmstreet

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
divkeays

oi you elmstreet

Post by divkeays »

if you call my friend a faggot one more time your going to get a serious abusing
i wasn't part of your war i haven't been on in ages i don't care what happens to my account that includes my fleet

Liam_Jay

Re: oi you elmstreet

Post by Liam_Jay »

he must be pi$$ed lol he had me aswell :lol:

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

his members think im a prick by calling them a faggot lol as i said to all of those who messaged me i was just returning the favour
his reply ?
LMAO!!!! =smile you are a funny one. Like I care what you call my members.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

My Members*

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

You guys are very funny LOL. I like how you ownly put have of my quote in that message divkeays. Next time make sure you put the whole quote if you want to make me out to be a bad guy. Secondly I never called you a fag, so you didnt have a favor to return to me. It was between me and Liam. You want to get upset about what I said to Laim thats your fault. The first message I sent to you was. "What is your stands with Laim and are you going to get invalued in this." Laim and I know each other and its just a friendly game between us. No one feelings are hurt for really. :roll:

As for Liam........ Well you did do the smart thing. But its part of the game and I would have dont that my self if I was you too. At least it gave us something to talk about on the forums. See you when you come back around Liam :lol:
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

pft if it was me i would not v mode i would have ninjad all you suckas and recycled you

I should declare war and call people faggots to see if they start launching their fleets at me

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Something tells me that it would have to be someone really dumb to just start attacking you LOL :D . .... Wait tell Divkeays that. He might even after he readys this :o :lol: JK man, dont get all :cry:
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

its funny zoldar is trying it on me... we will see what happens

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

since the new zoldar has took over he has been a major noob
and yeah elm im out now just thought id let you know

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »