oi you elmstreet

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Ryurik

Re: oi you elmstreet

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:who owns the zoldar account? he sound like the bboy idiot
New Zoldar needs sending to the same place the last one went!!! Where can we find someone good enough to take him on??? :roll:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i wonder...

if anyone has zoldars planet list please pm it to me and i will see if someone can do something about his fleet... he might get the bobthebuilder treatment

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Might ... Or Will ? :lol:

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Im pretty sure the account has jumped hands quite a few times now... I dun know who owns it or if its even being played :)

Relentless

Post by Relentless »

elmstreet your some sort of c**t, you attacked me for no good reason, it wasnt me who attacked one of you members & i wasnt even the leader of my alliance either but you chose to attack me anyway i was jusr standing in while he was away, all i did was msg your member & in mo uncertain terms to back off.........sooner or later you will f**k with the wrong person in an alliance that is bigger than yours & i hope they f**k you & your alliance up, im sure you will get whats comming to you as the saying goes what goes around comes around.

You may think by this msg im taking this to seriously but im not as its just a game, i just hate p*****s like you that bully weaker alliances.

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Dude, its a game. F**k off and quit your b****ing. ELM got to where he is by preying on weaker players, that how this game works. If you dont leave fleet and resources lying around then noone will attack you. Stay unprofitable or STFU.

Gator

Post by Gator »

Very well said Unit!
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Relentless

Post by Relentless »

you got my last post all wrong, being attacked im not bothered about, its the reason behind it i object to, i shouldnt of been attacked for a msg i sent & not because a member who is in the same alliance as me( which i am not the leader of!!!!) Attacked 1 of his members, that had nothing to do with me, i was happy minding my own business & doing what i was doing if he had a problem he should of taken it up with the leader of my alliance & not me, i know attacking people is part of the game, hell i do it all the time but what elmstreet did was harsh!!!

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Relentless wrote:you got my last post all wrong, being attacked im not bothered about, its the reason behind it i object to, i shouldnt of been attacked for a msg i sent & not because a member who is in the same alliance as me( which i am not the leader of!!!!) Attacked 1 of his members, that had nothing to do with me, i was happy minding my own business & doing what i was doing if he had a problem he should of taken it up with the leader of my alliance & not me, i know attacking people is part of the game, hell i do it all the time but what elmstreet did was harsh!!!
If you leave shit out ...you'll lose it...that simple....doesn't need any other reason..whether you are minding your own busines or not ..you'll lose it! Obviously..you left it there for anyone to take! Your fault ..No-one elses!Leaving messages only draws attention to your self...Learn the lesson,build a bridge,get over it and walk toward the light! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Will its like this man. I just dont like you. I dont care that you are not the leader of your alliance, and I dont care who is. You can ask anyone in this game. I am not a bad person. And if you dont defend people in your alliance. No one would be in your alliance. If you ask around. I spied a couple of people in your alliance, and you were the one with the most, and one of the few that I could attack. You can make all the useless threats you want, it just make me look cool :lol: . Maybe you should try to trad lightly for the next couple of days or people will start to look for your planet for debri fields :twisted: :twisted:
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!