oi you elmstreet

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Liam_Jay

Re: oi you elmstreet

Post by Liam_Jay »

its his fault he got raided not yours ,
if you didn't grab it someone else would have.

Tabz.2012

Post by Tabz.2012 »

Last edited by Tabz.2012 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Dude, You need to quite while your ahead. If you didnt have marcuis protecting you like you were his girlfriend. You would have been lost your fleet and maybe even quite by now. So you have done nothing on your own. The only think that feels you breathing is his balls!! Yea I back my alliance members up, like I said because they chose to play with me. I dont go crying to someone out side my alliance because I'm about to get my fleet smashed. I have lost my fleet befor and it will happen again. So what will you do when you lose your fleet and money from the rubies you bought. I dont buy them in this game for months now. So I willnt lose anything. And to other belives, I dont have an second account. I play this game without breaking any rules, unlike you. So, when you get finish crying and hidding behind your pimp. I will see you and your fleet that I have always been able to beat.
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

:oops: :evil: :twisted:
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.