Zoldar's and the Zoldarian Alliance's Defeat

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Caedous

Zoldar's and the Zoldarian Alliance's Defeat

Post by Caedous »

This is just a quick one to shout out and to congratulate all those who worked in bringing down Zoldar.... I can safetly say that it was not just Mile High Defenders that took him down it was all those such as the alliance SOB, players like Brainwreckbear and PsychoBunny and the countless others who fufilled their roles in "other" ways..... Congratulations to all on a glorious victory!

As for Zoldar.... You lost comrade but you are not yet gone, I do say this no matter what happens please keep on playing and please one day remake your alliance as it was a challenge unlike any we have had in a long time. Apologies for the defeat but congrats on the fact that you kept on playing....

And now I have to watch my back cause as they say, when you hit the top there's only one way down....
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

divkeays

Re: Zoldar's and the Zoldarian Alliance's Defeat

Post by divkeays »

you never crashed zoldar if it was an alliance warwhy'd you not go for their leader ?

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

We thought having to crawl to an alliance he once attacked and start at the bottom with no troops of his own would be a good enough punishment but considering his recent threatening of members of my alliance we have stepped up our attempts to destroy him entirely
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Caedous wrote:We thought having to crawl to an alliance he once attacked and start at the bottom with no troops of his own would be a good enough punishment but considering his recent threatening of members of my alliance we have stepped up our attempts to destroy him entirely

i would like to say he is a good player BUT!

yesterday when he attemped to attack me with death stars from the 2nd galaxy when i was in 1st
would have took about 11 hours to reach me lol

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

divkeays wrote:you never crashed zoldar if it was an alliance warwhy'd you not go for their leader ?
After zoldar disbanded his alliance,,ran out on his members who looked to him for guidance..he joined an alliance Mile High defenders have a NAP with...and is still sheltering under their protection.
But his time is like sand through an hour glass... :twisted:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

And SoM Arn't Allowing You to attack him now?

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

Tell them to get their act together & kick him or face a war

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Guys, there seems to be a bit of confusion... Zoldar quit, and we are not sheltering him. He gave his account away last I checked...

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

true what unit said i happend to cross by that on the serios chat room

is that even allowed?

though yesterday he was telling me how he remembers i was an (S) to him but then i went inactive

how would he know this then ?

unit43

Post by unit43 »

I was never inactive, and yes giving away accounts is allowed...