Zoldar's and the Zoldarian Alliance's Defeat

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
juaneltejano

Re: Zoldar's and the Zoldarian Alliance's Defeat

Post by juaneltejano »

NObady has won CRAP Zoldar is ranked higher than all you ppl.
Last edited by juaneltejano on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

Don't get racist & read the info first you dumb fµ¢k

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

juaneltejano wrote:NObady has won CRAP Zoldar is ranked higher than all you niggas.
Only his name remains ..Fool! Zoldar that was Zoldar is finished! Read all previous before making racial remarks...you should be banned! Others have for less..ask Div!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

I know

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Apparently its on the market again... Ive got first dibs on it but can't decide whether to switch. My mines are better but I dont have as much of a fleet or moon... Decisions decisions....

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

unit43 wrote:Apparently its on the market again... Ive got first dibs on it but can't decide whether to switch. My mines are better but I dont have as much of a fleet or moon... Decisions decisions....
pm me 4 moonshots ;)

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Wow I have to check up on the forms more. Zoldar was not under SOB protection. I told the leaders of mile high that Zoldar problems that he made befor coming to us was his promblems and that who ever attacked him didnt have to worry about me our SOB. But yes, the Zoldar that you all know is gone and not playing this game any more.
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!