Sadbutrue vs jovadb pwnage

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Sadbutrue

Re: Sadbutrue vs jovadb pwnage

Post by Sadbutrue »

anyway i got a sweet profit and i smoked a guy with one of the bigger fleets. i had to used lf because without the lf i would have had a lot more losses. cruisers are not as effeective as i wished plus he had like 20k rl and over 40k lf himlef so i need to quickly build 75k lf from the res i had sitting with my fleet. lf should not be underestimated. i dont really know how he built that fleet without ever moving it i guess its just my fault for being lazy and inactive.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Looks like someone's starting to lose their master touch. :P

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i hope you are not talking about me... i was just explaining my thoughts since it was just simple quick math i did in my head that is not accurate but good enough. the ratios are not that important anyway even if i broke even it was worth it since i took out a competitor.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Actually most of us have been bored and not putting in a lot of time and effort since November.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

yeah seriously i had a plan to make zarkov and guaramer my personal farm but i never get around to it

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Despot wrote:Actually most of us have been bored and not putting in a lot of time and effort since November.
Pretty accurate.

unit43

Post by unit43 »

True, I play once every 3 days and got to the top30 by mining all the way. Since I have no fleet I do'nt have to play every day and have time to tend to myself in that parallel universe I was talking about... Maybe if other players become more active I might build meself a fleet and see how good you guys are ;)

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

it's another game not a paralel universe m8

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

ah said hey i put some new shoes on and suddenly everything's right

unit43

Post by unit43 »

I coulda sworn... all the glitches happen at the exactly same time... are fixed at the same time... I guess Im going crazy.....