larry495 [BaSa] Vs Votan

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
larry495

Re: larry495 [BaSa] Vs Votan

Post by larry495 »

larry495 wrote:And dont you ever compare me with some one who gives up after 1 fight, i fight till i have nothing left and even when i have nothing left, i continue to fight.
divkeays wrote:larry dont insult me major dont get too full of yourself those people are in your alliance they are not youre puppies n my age is private i dont give it to strangers
That comment was not directed to you i was simply stateing that i dont give up so easily and, if Your prople do not stop scouting my Planets i will have to teach them some lesons Major
Shooting at Guards since Wars started.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: larry495 [BaSa] Vs Votan

Post by Despot »

We are all here to learn, so any lessons would be greatfully received and put to good use. Debris fields are rather tasty also.

Good to see some banter going. Some of you show spirit. The universe is likely to get quite interesting once people break the 10k barrier.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.