Sadbutrue[UFC] vs Jurauran[ASBO] TD 1.365.727.350

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Sadbutrue

Sadbutrue[UFC] vs Jurauran[ASBO] TD 1.365.727.350

Post by Sadbutrue »

I had my eye on jurauran for a long while he was an anoying kid that would always launch his recs at my dfs. I remember telling him i will come to collect the res you stole. Jurauran obliviously knew what a proper fleet save was but since he did not like the point drop that is associated he decided to simply buy a moon in a far off system and just jump the fleet there.

I have learned his online times and his habits and i planted a planet and got ms next door to him. there i built a jump gate and sent some deut for the launch.
when i was sure he was gone and he wont be on for a while i attacked.

I had built up my fodder to protect my big ships and juruauran had a very strong fleet.

He came on several hours later and managed to steal about 50-60mill metal. I will come back for it later.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 955571 units of Metal, 108327 units of Crystal and 679465 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 434.322.500 units.
The defender has lost a total of 931.404.850 units.
A debris field containing 571.939.260 units of Metal and 247.497.150 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 18 %

there was a lot of profit

he was a good sport about it.

GLOTR

unit43

Re: Sadbutrue[UFC] vs Jurauran[ASBO] TD 1.365.727.350

Post by unit43 »

Jeebus... Very nice hit, we need a top-10 hits list so SBT can fill in up :lol: First 1bill damage I believe and I don't think it will be passed anytime soon. G-L-O-T-R to both parties and I hope we can see some more hits like this one :P