Beware of fake messages from ".Major"

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Beware of fake messages from ".Major"

Post by Despot »

Moderator Message

Creating an account to falsely claim the identity of another user (imping) is prohibited.

The culprit has been identified. The person responsible was silly enough to do this from their own IP address. A full and public apology within 24 hours will prevent further action from being taken.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Despot u think i did this :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
thats messed up man :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Re: Guardians vs ManSlaughter'1

Post Posted by .Major » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:06 am
and Azunal how dare you say stuff like that to the leader of such a great alliance
im sorry Liam_Jay for anything that Azunal said that might be harmful
and Azunal im thinking about kicking you from my alliance your starting to think your to good for the alliance when your NOTHING I SAY NOTHING

Moderator options

IP for this post: 86.161.237.160 (Look up IP)
Other users posting from this IP Posts
Liam_Jay 24
IP addresses this user has posted from Posts
host86-161-237-160.range86-161.btcentralplus.com (86.161.237.160) 4

Look up all IPs

I don't need to think.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lol despot he was joking btw can i ask whoever did this .major thing why is everyone making such a big deal they stopped now it wont continue i dont care if i get banned for this message you all say im a wimp or whatever for surrendering after one fight but you are all being pu$$!£5 its over just leave it he/she hasnt posted anything in like 2 weeks leave it ok no point its not fooling anyone anymore

Despot

Post by Despot »

No one is making a big deal. I have been asked to fill in as a moderator. There were two official complaints regarding this when I took up the role, which I am duty bound to investigate and act upon. Therefore I am doing my duty. The correct official response would be to ban .Major's IP address, however I thought I would show some mercy in this case for the very reasons you stated.

I would be most disappointed to see my charity thrown back in my face. I especially hate being lied to in the face of overwhelming evidence.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

your very generous despot thank you and whoever did this iff you ever do it again I will turn you in

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

who tha **** did this it wasnt ******* me

Rictavius
Location: The Seychelles Island , a unique place on this planet

Post by Rictavius »

liam chill man
If man only sees its pure potential, we could dominate the Galaxy

Despot

Post by Despot »

It's ok Liam. If you are innocent, and that was not your IP address, then you have nothing to worry about as when I ban the IP address at 4:30 in the morning if there is no admission and apology from whoever is responsible, then it will not affect you.

If it turns out that I have been lied to, I will make it my business within the game, as a player, to utterly destroy the person responsible. If that means sending a large chunk of my fleet on expeditions hoping for a black hole to reduce my points to a level where I can attack them, then so be it. $250 in lost prize money is nothing for settling a debt of honour.

Once more, according to the rules, I should have immediately banned the IP address concerned. I am being uncharacteristically lenient.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

;)