Siva vs GLT

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
wolfprophet

Re: Siva vs GLT

Post by wolfprophet »

Killerbuck, you poor little bastard. Ya'know....we tried to help you out. We really did....but goddamnit....I guess some people really are just to damn stupid to learn. And most of those people are Liberal Democrats. xD

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

Despot wrote:Generally lacking testicles?

Gonads leaking testosterone ain't right. This assumes he has both gonads and testosterone. I thought I had taught you better than to make such wildly improbably assumptions in this game :evil:

I appologise for assuming he had gonads or that they even dropped yet

how bout gremlins lacking taste

or groaning lurking (in) trailer
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Considering he ordered 2 of his members to suicide their fleets for nothing, without having sent a single ship personally, Gutless Little Toad springs to mind. Greivously Lacking Thought is also rather apt.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

Is it just me or why exactly am i confused?
See what i dont get about that last statement is that he ordered to of his members to suicide there fleet. Lets put the absolutely stupid aside.

I dont understand why there are people in that alliance. Do they not realize that killer has the mentality of a 3 year old.
Ya i'm an American, and im proud of it!

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Well, considering the fact that Killerbuck has multiple accounts (And it's realllllllllllllllllly freaking obvious for the most part...)....Need I continue this?

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

no you don't

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

You Can Do It ......... Chop His F**KING HEAD OFF

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Why chop his head off? Its apparent theres nothing in it...why not chop his hands of or something at least then it would stop him from typing and annoying the hell out of all of us on this forum... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Caedous wrote:Why chop his head off? Its apparent theres nothing in it...why not chop his hands of or something at least then it would stop him from typing and annoying the hell out of all of us on this forum... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
you've never seen the waterboy :o thats why i said you can do it .... chop HIS F**KING HEAD OFF

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

I apologise...I have in fact seen the waterboy and now know what u r talking about...LOLOLOLOLOLOL...Cutting His F**KING head off now seems like a wonderful idea...DO IT! DO IT!
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual