Siva vs GLT

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
wolfprophet

Re: Siva vs GLT

Post by wolfprophet »

RavinPagan wrote:Cheers Wolf .... very nicely put
Danke Schoen. :D

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

Despot wrote:Kiddies please. Chill pills all round.

KB has already been dealt with. I personally removed his moon and planetary defences. I created another moon in the process, so killed that too. Several of his members sent their entire fleets to attack me. Had a nap and then killed those too.

I was feeling rather generous, so left him the other moon I created. For now.

To Despot- :lol: <- if this emoticon could be crying while laughing this hard it would express the laughter i got when i read this.

This has got to be by far the funniest thing i have heard in a long time.

I award you a medal of honor for this post alone!

All that was really needed in this "war" was more or less is a windshield for your space ships. I say this because i doubt there was hardly any fire power needed to destroy these fleets. All you needed to do is just drive though them. Their fleets just splatter on the windshield.

For another thing i dont know if this should be called a war at all, it sounds like it was curb stomping. GLT's face to pavement, and pop goes the wiesel.
Ya i'm an American, and im proud of it!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

pop goes the weasel
and lol on another game i just recently changed my planet name to that

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

wolfprophet wrote:
Caedous wrote:I don't find him offensive just annoying and while I live in the country that I do I will exert my right to express my opinion to the fullest extent
Well Caedous, while I live in the country that I do, I will also express the fullest extent of my opinion.
Ravin could not be more right. You're acting just like Killer did when he appeared, granted you can spell better than he does, but you actually have a worse attitude in some ways. You're getting a pretty bad start here. You don't know Killer like we do yet and reading the posts from the last week will not help you do so very much. So until you do know him enough to know why we pick on him so much on here, shut the hell up.
Yeh I know ok I apologised and I got that post removed it was an impulsive thing that I did in the first 2 days ok so once again I'm sorry and I wont say anythinh about killer again...Didn't mean any harm by it just a bit of a joke which I now know I had no right to say
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

You're just now responding to that? I posted that before you got the thread pulled xD