Siva vs GLT

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Liam_Jay

Re: Siva vs GLT

Post by Liam_Jay »

Caedous wrote:I apologise...I have in fact seen the waterboy and now know what u r talking about...LOLOLOLOLOLOL...Cutting His F**KING head off now seems like a wonderful idea...DO IT! DO IT!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

Caedous why are you screaming for Killers blood ???? I'm thinking your some kind of ring licking parasite or perhaps in a merc cheerleading squad . Really its rather strange
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

RavinPagan wrote:Caedous why are you screaming for Killers blood ???? I'm thinking your some kind of ring licking parasite or perhaps in a merc cheerleading squad . Really its rather strange
I am neither of those things but I am a person with a strong view that the world needs more stupid arrogant assholes like Killer like a hole in the head...If you don't like what I say then don't read what I post its a simple and easy as that
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

Really coz your kinda starting off how Killer being a big mouthy gobshite with nothing to back himself up and if you find him so offensive why dont you take your own advice and do the same?

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

I don't find him offensive just annoying and while I live in the country that I do I will exert my right to express my opinion to the fullest extent
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

So why are you suggesting that i shouldnt do the same ????

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

All right ok I apologise once again it was stupid, nasty and inappropriate of me you have the right to express your opinion as much as you want and I neither have the right nor the inclination now to stop you. But all that I ask is that you respect my opinion and in turn I will respect your point of view...there is no need for us to start off on the wrong foot as I am new and you seem to be one of the more experienced players. I meant no harm in what I have said or posted and I hope we can move past this and reach some sort of mutual agreement on the matter

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Kiddies please. Chill pills all round.

KB has already been dealt with. I personally removed his moon and planetary defences. I created another moon in the process, so killed that too. Several of his members sent their entire fleets to attack me. Had a nap and then killed those too.

I was feeling rather generous, so left him the other moon I created. For now.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Caedous wrote:I don't find him offensive just annoying and while I live in the country that I do I will exert my right to express my opinion to the fullest extent
Well Caedous, while I live in the country that I do, I will also express the fullest extent of my opinion.
Ravin could not be more right. You're acting just like Killer did when he appeared, granted you can spell better than he does, but you actually have a worse attitude in some ways. You're getting a pretty bad start here. You don't know Killer like we do yet and reading the posts from the last week will not help you do so very much. So until you do know him enough to know why we pick on him so much on here, shut the hell up.

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

Cheers Wolf .... very nicely put