Wolfprophet{Siva} Vs. Th3 0v3rl0rds

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
wolfprophet

Wolfprophet{Siva} Vs. Th3 0v3rl0rds

Post by wolfprophet »

I hear by, on my own, completely separate and without assistance from Siva as a whole, declare a state of war between myself and the entirety of Th3 0v3rl0rds for the following reasons:
1. I can.
2. They can't do anything about it.
3. I feel like it.
4. Anima clearly wishes that I hit his colonies more than once.
5. Anima saw fit to accuse me of bashing him. I do not take accusations lightly.

The will be no negotiations for the end of this conflict. Mercy will neither be given, nor accepted.

4n1m4

Re: Wolfprophet{Siva} Vs. Th3 0v3rl0rds

Post by 4n1m4 »

wolfprophet wrote:I hear by, on my own, completely separate and without assistance from Siva as a whole, declare a state of war between myself and the entirety of Th3 0v3rl0rds for the following reasons:
1. I can.
2. They can't do anything about it.
3. I feel like it.
4. Anima clearly wishes that I hit his colonies more than once.
5. Anima saw fit to accuse me of bashing him. I do not take accusations lightly.

The will be no negotiations for the end of this conflict. Mercy will neither be given, nor accepted.

when i said you were doing 'bashing' i thought 'bashing' meant 5 atacks per player and not by planet.

i saying this but it is not any excuse to end the war, its because i didnt knew.

if you want a war you will have it.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

BRING IT LADDIE!* I'M READY FOR YA! =D

*Edit: wie lass.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

So 4n1m4....I notice you keep building 200-300 light laser turrets after I destroy them.....why must you screw yourself so?

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

-BUMP- 4n1m4! YOUR FLEET AND YOUR GOD. WHERE ARE THEY NOW?!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

wee lass and bring it wee man

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Eitherway...he essentially promised to fight back...I don't see a fleet anywhere.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

Look people anyone high up is bound to get some idiots trying to bait them into attacking and it just makes you look like an douche when you do.We need to learn to take some of the crap that these guys dish out because they know that we can beat them and everyone else does aswell so you don't really have anything to prove to them.Unless they're sitting on 3 million worth of deut it's a waste of time and resources attacking these people and giving them what they want

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

I don't care to be honest. He accused me of bashing him. He made himself look stupid by accusing me of breaking rules which unlike him, I fully understood. Thus, his punishment is to have me declare a personal war upon his Alliance. Though, I've been pretty nice. I haven't attacked him very much =P Just a few dozen times across 9 or 10 planets... he built light laser turrets in the thousands on them and I kinda went..."Ehh...no debris..not worth it." and aimed my fleet elsewhere that's more useful to me.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

:oops: aha i though that was a different post haha yours is justified
umm well the point still stands
and also what's with all these god dammed wars huh?