"Th3 0v3rl0rds" vs "BEHEMOTH"

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
KingWill

Re: "Th3 0v3rl0rds" vs "BEHEMOTH"

Post by KingWill »

almost. cept i doubt you'll even find 5 behemothians that would love an ov3rlordian enough to walk up to them and give them a hug

maybe if you promised them a bunch of virgins instead?
WTF mate. . . I ain't a red coat!

http://s7.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=122728

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Awww... Would you look at that. I attacked Anima 3 times because I could :P And three more fleets are on their way. Then after that...you guessed it. Three more fleets. I'll get what looks like his main planet another day though xP

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Remember, it is against game rules to attack the same planet or moon more than 5 times in a 24 hour period, unless your fleet is totally destroyed, in which case it does not count as an attack. The only exception is when war is declared.

I expect all members of Siva to abide fully by all game rules.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

4n1m4

Post by 4n1m4 »

Despot wrote:Remember, it is against game rules to attack the same planet or moon more than 5 times in a 24 hour period, unless your fleet is totally destroyed, in which case it does not count as an attack. The only exception is when war is declared.

I expect all members of Siva to abide fully by all game rules.

Well one member of SHIVA(wolfprophet) doesnt fullfill the rules because he has already attacked me 6 times in less then 24h.

So whats the punishment of bashing?

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

If it can be shown that he has deliberately broken the rules, and you make an official complaint, then the administrators will act as they see fit, which could range from a warning to account suspension.

Given the fact that he has posted to the forums that he has attacked you a number of times, I would think that he is unaware that he is in breach of any rule, if in fact he is. A player may attack you as often as he wishes, as long as he does not hit any one colony more than 5 times in 24 hours. Espionage, missiles and attacks where his fleet is completely destroyed are not counted.

4n1m4

Post by 4n1m4 »

so i can attack each planet of one player 5 times and its not bashing?

if it is like that, and if a player has 21 planets i can attack each planet 5 times?

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Hey now, I attacked you six times across six different colonies :P I never hit the same one more than once.
I'm fully within it the rules, which I have read and acknowledged when I started playing the game. Now, if you want me to start hitting you more than once on each planet, please, keep whining. In fact, new thread. -Grins.-

Despot

Post by Despot »

Theoretically, you can attack a player up to 210 times, if they have all 21 colonies with moons in place. Plus as many additional attacks where you lost your entire fleet.

The main point though is yes, the rule is per planet or moon, not per player. If you had only 5 attacks per day to spread among up to 42 colonies and moons, even hitting every day over the 90 day game period wouldn't get you very far.

KingWill

Post by KingWill »

Despot wrote:Theoretically, you can attack a player up to 210 times, if they have all 21 colonies with moons in place. Plus as many additional attacks where you lost your entire fleet.

The main point though is yes, the rule is per planet or moon, not per player. If you had only 5 attacks per day to spread among up to 42 colonies and moons, even hitting every day over the 90 day game period wouldn't get you very far.
yep
WTF mate. . . I ain't a red coat!

http://s7.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=122728

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Tis an excellent point there. Though, a bigger question is....4n1m4....where is your fleet!? You said you'd fight back. I'm tired of destroying light laser turrets. Gets some ships. I need the scrap to recycle.