"Th3 0v3rl0rds" vs "BEHEMOTH"

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Jett

Re: "Th3 0v3rl0rds" vs "BEHEMOTH"

Post by Jett »

Yikes I'm at war!
please spare me, my towns are defenseless!
on a side note, thanks for you guys who supported me, :D

And yea Fiji is great, I'll try to post more often and some pics as well, more later..

egal069

Post by egal069 »

Just wanted to point out that the bashing rule only applies to people your not at war with, once we agree to be at war, we can bash as much or as little as we please, unless i'm completely reading this wrong....

4. Bashing
It is not allowed to attack any given planet or moon owned by a player over 5 times in a single 24 hours period.

Bashing is only allowed when your Alliance is at war with another Alliance.
The War must be announced on the official Battle of Serios Forums, under Alliances thread.

Note: Attacking fleets that are completely destroyed and Interplanetary missile attacks do not count towards the bashing rule. Moon destruction missions do count towards the bashing rules.

So if anyone feels their being treated unfairly or being picked on, it could be much worse, and the only way out is admit defeat and quit the war, at least the only way out of a true bashing.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

this thread is from last round behemoth doesn't exist anymore

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

pmsl

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Roflmao. Verdammt idiot. XD

egal069

Post by egal069 »

Explains why i can't find any ^.^

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Keen, isn't he?

Was tempted to temporarily change our Alliance name to Behemoth just to give the poor kid a heart attack :lol:

Had a rare attack of pity :o

Much recovered now 8-)
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

egal069 wrote:Explains why i can't find any ^.^
If I didn't think this was so hilarious, I might be an asshole to you instead of laughing xD Honestly though, you seem like an alright guy though. Good luck in the game, but fair warning, my personal grudge against Th3 0v3rl0rds still stands due to the presence of the previous members in it I had a grudge against...so anyone new to the alliance this round, no hard feelings if I attack you. It's just the tag. Now then, if you were in it during the first round. And especially if your name is -Cough 4n1ma cough.- Then you're a priority target. ;)

egal069

Post by egal069 »

Make an honest mistake by not paying attention to dates, and ya never live it down =p
Yes i'm new to the game, but normaly pretty decent at these types of games, since these guys were the first to ask me to join so i agreed, but so far it's kinda dull, needs more pew pew, too many people inactive around me.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Don't worry about it Egal, easy mistake to make. It's a good thing that you took the time to actually read the forums, and find out what was going on. That puts you in the top 10% already, so well done!

The forums really should have a seperate section for the old reset, so that we can move threads that are no longer relative there, so that people don't get confused.

Welcome to the game Egal, what this game needs most is new blood, so welcome to the hunt, enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, fire away, and we are all happy to help when we can.

Don't worry about the mob, a little friendly banter is always part of the scene, and they mean no harm.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.