"Th3 0v3rl0rds" vs "BEHEMOTH"

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: "Th3 0v3rl0rds" vs "Jett(i) BEHEMOTH"

Post by Despot »

Jett(i)
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

4n1m4

Re: "Th3 0v3rl0rds" vs "BEHEMOTH"

Post by 4n1m4 »

The war "Th3 0v3rl0rds" vs "BEHEMOTH" is over.

If we know he was on holidays we wouldnt attack him.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

There's no problem with attacking him. That's why he didn't go into Vmode.

Declaring war on an innocent (not to mention absent) party is another matter entirely.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Has he attacked you? Because you know.....he doesn't have a fleet. xD

KingWill

Post by KingWill »

well it kind of went like this. a 2 random fighters struck two of there buildings so they went to war on the country they thought most likely of doing it on the basis of trying to find nuclear weapons.

or am i thinking of a whole different thing entirely?
WTF mate. . . I ain't a red coat!

http://s7.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=122728

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

WMDs mate :P Only the defense ministers and media were looking for nukes. Soldiers found new, more dangerous forms of mustard gas, Tabun and several other nasty nerve agent, yet none of that is reported as the Overlords invade Behemoth for their Deuterium. Hahahaha.

KingWill

Post by KingWill »

right, WMD's is the term.
The most amazing part was how easily a more technically advanced civilization could just basically walk across another. But i suppose due to inactivity it couldn't have been that hard. I wonder what the battle reports look like?

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

-Cough.- I have much of that information, it's pretty extraordinary and some of it is illegal to have though. Evidently the opposition was in excellent positions with good firepower and could have repelled any attacks, but when it came to training, especially weapon accuracy, they lacked the necessary skills ;D So that 'blitz' was not at all cheapened, but rather shocking to the people performing it since they expected harder resistance and were prepared for much harder resistance.

KingWill

Post by KingWill »

dang, perhaps behemoth should have been more focused on combat training. rather than the training people to strap explosives to someone's body. thats prolly y he lost so bad.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

You don't train people you strap bombs to themselves ^_^ You give them a backpack full of explosives and tell them if they give the enemy a big hug it'll end the war with the power of love while you toss the detonator up and catch it with an evil grin. ;D