"Th3 0v3rl0rds" vs "BEHEMOTH"

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
egal069

Re: "Th3 0v3rl0rds" vs "BEHEMOTH"

Post by egal069 »

Thanks mate, so far it's a pretty decent game, i've tried a bunch of different ones, and this one seems to be the faster paced of the bunch. Still have to figure out exactly how the combat ratio's work, how many units are needed to take down or counter another fleet/planet. I'm sure i'll figure it out with a healthy dose of overkill.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Try to keep your overkill to a minimum. Take a look at the hall of fame from last round.

One of the main differences between this game and others is the "reflected damage" rule. Basically the more firepower you send, the more units you will lose in your own crossfire when you attack the defending fleet (presumably they automatically deploy in the best positions to meet the incoming attackers whilst avoiding crossfire). Most of my losses last round were down to this. Losing Death Stars while clearing satellites was a bit of a downer :?
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Hey, sorry to grave-dig but lets see some alliance wars here, this game is getting boring :lol: Overlords vs UFC?

v1nc3nt

Post by v1nc3nt »

unit43 wrote:Hey, sorry to grave-dig but lets see some alliance wars here, this game is getting boring :lol: Overlords vs UFC?

You guys just cant leave us alone?
if you want wars delcare your vs somebody else, we dont want any war right now.
And it would be a lot more interesting if you delcared your alliance vs UFC instead of somebody else.
If you cant beat them dont try to make others fight instead.
And besides this post is from last round. So leave it there, its a new round so quit posting things in posts from last round.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

there aren't any rules to posting on threads from last round so up yours

and it doesn't matter if you want war if someone else wants a war with you you have no choice

v1nc3nt

Post by v1nc3nt »

divkeays wrote:and it doesn't matter if you want war if someone else wants a war with you you have no choice
that i already know
but what i dont want is someone giving any ideias for wars without reason, if they wars that badly dont make others fight, but start themselves theyre own wars

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

the best weapon against your enemies is another enemy

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

all i can say is "ITZ COMING" !! div u no what im talking about lol

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Sorry vincent, I just looked at the scoreboard and noticed the almost equal points of your alliances. Didnt mean to start anything and I know UFC wont declare war for no reason or against an unworthy foe....

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lol bammed up