RavinPagan vs Tina or tna

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Aldara

Re: RavinPagan vs Tina or tna

Post by Aldara »

wolfprophet wrote:XD You guys wouldn't believe this.... 1stturbo is sending 9 fleets at me. Each one consists of only 1 light fighter...and he's sending them at my most heavily defended planet...... Anyone else want to make commentary on this incredible move? I'm dumbfounded and confused. And laughing unbelievably hard.

*Edit He just sent a 10th... Almost feel bad for the pilots...those poor poor bastards. -Salutes.- Now we definitely have to kill his entire fleet. It's for the good of his own ship crews xD They deserve a merciful death.
Be careful though. This may be an act to gauge your strength. Also, it could be possible for TNA to take down Siva. They're 2nd ranked.
If desperate they may group up and attack our strongest members repeatedly in focused fleets wave by wave to bring down our points. Feels strange for me.

But still, I think we're too strong for TNA. Just be careful. I suggest the strongest members to episonage on nearest TNA members or people who had at least 12 or 9 death stars in TNA. I suggest to not overlook the enemy until we crush all their "limbs"

(This is a suggestion from a newbie though. :) )

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

You can't actually. When you send 1 fighter against as much firepower as was thrown at it, you don't get a battle report back. ;P You get a message announcing you suck.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Aldara wrote:. Also, it could be possible for TNA to take down Siva. They're 2nd ranked.
If desperate they may group up and attack our strongest members repeatedly in focused fleets wave by wave to bring down our points. Feels strange for me.

But still, I think we're too strong for TNA. Just be careful. I suggest the strongest members to episonage on nearest TNA members or people who had at least 12 or 9 death stars in TNA. I suggest to not overlook the enemy until we crush all their "limbs"

(This is a suggestion from a newbie though. :) )
Your feedback is appreciated, and you are absolutely correct in your tactical analysis. I came to the same conclusions when they began to surround our weaker members. Although their combined strenth is almost half ours, their individual strength is around 20% of ours. Today 5 of their best combined forces against one of our members. This is the first time she has played any online strategy game. The results were as follows :

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=112&start=70#p3901

We are not too concerned. Reforcements were available should she need them, but she forewent our support to face this massed assault, not only without our help, but without relocating her minor fleets to support this garrison. Congrtatulations RavingPagan on a stellar performance, enjoy the debris you earned. She was even kind enough to allow Hynek to recover 20 million debris.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Date From Subject
08-31 15:37:50 +0000 Vinny_Leon [2:390:10] crazy GAY Reply
You been playing several missiles at me, as a member of their alliance. I had never done anything against you, even spied on any planet of SIVA.

if the intention is to declare war ... then declare them, because getting spinal and sending missiles? Do you think that every day be getting missile from scratch is legal?

Ridiculous of you to do this and assume it will not even have 1 retaliation.

Very good game for you that can pay for credits will grow. I do not pay claims like me? I like your ships destroyed? sat? ta hurt? Your friend's alliance should also ta Damnation of Pank.

and you are so incompetent that it took some 500 years to find my planet with ships. Frankly, bunch of noobs.

Umm, yeah. One more like this, and we will be officially at war with Tina.

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

That message makes no sense ..... and that twatbag hit invisigoth

and he has planets next to mine so not like 500 yrs to find oh maybe that was due to the fact he hasnt been worth hitting not anymore though bless hang on ..... I have hit him fecking inbred idiot
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Despot

Post by Despot »

Yup, I know. That was why I hit him in the first place.

What the heck, I'm fed up with them.

As leader of Siva, I officially declare war on TNA. They planned to surround us and overwhelm us in the final stages of the game. Well, we are surrounded, and in the final stages of the game, so I will save them the effort of declaring war. There will be no terms of surrender, this will continue until the end of this game.

Mind you, I feel like a damned Holiday Rep whenever I look at their systems, as I am surrounded by people on holiday.

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

I know the feeling :lol:
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

FINALLY. And I still need a moon...not fuel to hit them nearly enough for my taste.

KingWill

Post by KingWill »

hahaha. . . . i love war.
WTF mate. . . I ain't a red coat!

http://s7.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=122728

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

I can haz war wit teh TNA too! RAAWR! ,,,^o.o^,,,
,,,^o.o^,,,