RavinPagan vs Tina or tna

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
RavinPagan

RavinPagan vs Tina or tna

Post by RavinPagan »

On behalf of myself im gonna be bitchslapping you lot and Im urging tna members to mutiney and join an allience where the leader has a spinal colum .Better yet rally together and start your own . Now it was sweet watching you lot sneaking on my planets though trying to surround me and other alliance members and a nice touch recruiting through pm and the planet in particular i have been waiting for your lot to hit the white to make it fun letting you gang up on me.

its a war game and a laugh and then i get a note apologising for attacking back and then another saying sorry for helping out his mate ?! WTF ?????They had been threatened with being kicked out of their alliance if they attack me as a group???? wasnt that kind of the point surrounding my planets in the first place?

.... So i asked tina's leader if its ok for them to attack me as a group coz it made it more fun.......then i get told my leader had made an arrangement where we (SIVA) wouldnt attack tna till the final few weeks of the game, this was news to Despot as NO such arrangement exists.,,,,,Then Hynek basically told me it was ok to use hes members as a farm ........so i am :D
Last edited by RavinPagan on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: RavinPagan vs Tina or tna

Post by Despot »

I believe that my actual words were that I would not declare war or actively co-ordinate attacks against them within the alliance unless it looked like they were a threat. I have remained true to this, no alliance wide activity has been organised.

The build up of Tina deposits around our planets had been noted and observed upon at various points in various ways, and it had been suggested in varying degrees of subtlety that this would prove to be unwise and rather than our members being torn down by weight of numbers, those colonies surrounding ours would find themselves farmed. Members under attack might be randomly reinforced with a couple of death stars.

Of course, I have killed a few of Tina's RIP's today, so they also had this option. If you guys feel like working as a team, that's what alliances are for. And alinances possibly. Go for it. Our members may feel like doing the same and helping each other out. I try to keep them all friendly and talking, so they will want to help their mates. No way do I discourage this, for any alliance.

I note that my planets have not been quite so heavily surrounded. So, in order to help you guys out, I have set up a couple of colonies in the middle of clusters of yours. Always happy to lend a hand.

Have fun, and happy hunting.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lol two guys have tried to surround me and threatend to destroy me rofl they said that my fleet would have to be everywhere at once to stop them from raiding my polanets my ground defences would clear them away and it wouldn't even take and 8th of my fleet to destroy theirs

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Perhaps earlier in the game they might have been on to something there. Perhaps you could drown a hungry diner in an avalanche of ready meals. Unfortunately, we are now at a point where allocating resources to moonshots does not slow our growth significantly. With our moons popping up, our fleets can actually be everywhere all at once. Losing all production from all colonies would not make the slightest difference if you are playing the game properly.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

yeah i'm giving killerbuck 24 hours to give me a moonshot or i'll take enough resources for 3 moonshots from him

Despot

Post by Despot »

What does that have to do with Tina? Am I missing something?

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

well technically the moonshot was a reward from someone who may possibly have joined tna

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

I just think tina's member deserve better from their leader. Im offended for them
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lol yeah he is always lying to them and if he isn't lying to them then he's been lying to us he says that he didn't want to be a leader that he didn't choose to be one

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

divkeays wrote:well technically the moonshot was a reward from someone who may possibly have joined tna
Killerbuck recieved a moon from Hynek when The U.N. was still around.
That's enough to make him a target.

Sorry Killer, nothing personal.