Liam_Jay[SIVA] Vs Th3 0v3rl0rds

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Liam_Jay[SIVA] Vs Th3 0v3rl0rds

Post by Despot »

4n1m4 wrote: i am kicking the game
i dont have time for this because i have one real life
4n1m4 wrote:the aliance was disband because the leader was quitting the game and not because of liam_jay
but as returned with a new L0rd......... ME!!!!!!
Based on the time between posts, shouldn't that have been "I have one HOUR of real life"?
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

4n1m4

Post by 4n1m4 »

Based on the time between posts, shouldn't that have been "I have one HOUR of real life"?[/quote]

the mensage is not for you

and i dont need many time playing to evolve!!! only a good strategy!

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Really? I could have sworn it was on a public forum, and therefore for everyone. If you have something to say to an individual, private message them. Otherwise, your words are for all to hear and reply to. If you contradict yourself by stating you are quitting one hour, and taking lead of your alliance the next, someone is bound to point out your hypocrisy. Think yourself lucky it was me, most others are nowhere near as subtle or eloquent.

Good luck with your strategy. I look forward to seeing it once you have come up with it, hopefully in time for the next game.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

man i want a war and not ome crappy one fight war i want a proper war

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Last edited by Liam_Jay on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Despot wrote:Really? I could have sworn it was on a public forum, and therefore for everyone. If you have something to say to an individual, private message them. Otherwise, your words are for all to hear and reply to. If you contradict yourself by stating you are quitting one hour, and taking lead of your alliance the next, someone is bound to point out your hypocrisy. Think yourself lucky it was me, most others are nowhere near as subtle or eloquent.

Good luck with your strategy. I look forward to seeing it once you have come up with it, hopefully in time for the next game.
Exactly. Though a shorter, albeit more direct way to say it is...."If you don't want people to hear your personal problems, THEN STOP F***ING YELLING THEM ACROSS THE ROOM!" xD

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

Man i dont here finery in speech like that in America, unless you go to the doctor. :lol:

but nyway ill ttyl u all G's layta

kep it reel homies
Ya i'm an American, and im proud of it!

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

True enough. I know maybe one person who speaks like that. I used to until I had to start dumbing myself down for classmates. x_x; Which was a bad idea because now I feel like my IQ is much lower than it was.

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

wolfprophet wrote:True enough. I know maybe one person who speaks like that. I used to until I had to start dumbing myself down for classmates. x_x; Which was a bad idea because now I feel like my IQ is much lower than it was.
Ha Ha. O never do such a thing, intellect is a rare dying race!

I can just see someday a court room with a lawyer whose vocabulary amounts to as many fingers as he can hold up.... I pray i die before such a day.
Ya i'm an American, and im proud of it!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

i hate lawyers