Liam_Jay[SIVA] Vs NightStalker [VoZ]

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
divkeays

Re: Liam_Jay[SIVA] Vs NightStalker [VoZ]

Post by divkeays »

lol haha i have to get out there myself
i got 1100 cruisers 400 battleships & 110 destroyers sitting about collectin dust o & 1500 heavy fighters

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

NightStalker wrote:This is funny. You guys really take this game seriously don't you? I am just here to pass the time.
wait so what you're saying is you think you are better than us ? because we play a game and take it seriously ?
that's quite ... lame of you

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

so nightstalker when do you attack ? lol

NightStalker

Post by NightStalker »

divkeays wrote:
NightStalker wrote:This is funny. You guys really take this game seriously don't you? I am just here to pass the time.
wait so what you're saying is you think you are better than us ? because we play a game and take it seriously ?
that's quite ... lame of you

I don't think I am better than anyone. I guess it's just my age, just don't get as into all of this as much as the rest of you. I like how jay is bragging about his attack ratio, when I intentionally left those fighters there to try to get a moon. I also got the entire debris field. As far as when I will attack. Probably when I have more than 5 consecutive mins. online. Kinda popping on and off when I have a few moments.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

>
Last edited by Liam_Jay on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

I don't think I am better than anyone. I guess it's just my age, just don't get as into all of this as much as the rest of you. I like how jay is bragging about his attack ratio, when I intentionally left those fighters there to try to get a moon. I also got the entire debris field. As far as when I will attack. Probably when I have more than 5 consecutive mins. online. Kinda popping on and off when I have a few moments.[/quote]

well you're acting as though you think you are better than everyone here wich you are not :evil:
i'm very angry at you

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Attacker Loss: 32.500 Defender Loss:420.000
winnings Metal:484 Crystal:319 Deuterium:62
Debris Metal:15.000 Crystal:4.500

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:480.000
winnings Metal:990 Crystal:493 Deuterium:65
Debris Metal:0 Crystal:0

NightStalker

Post by NightStalker »

Now that Jay has finally come out of Vaca, I have handed him his arse, and he has nothing to say...lol, but he does go crying to divkeays, and now he is attacking me and whining about how it is unfair that I took out Jay. So much for your one on one war Jay. Guess you and divkeays really do not have any honor.

v1nc3nt7

Post by v1nc3nt7 »

NightStalker wrote:Now that Jay has finally come out of Vaca, I have handed him his arse, and he has nothing to say...lol, but he does go crying to divkeays, and now he is attacking me and whining about how it is unfair that I took out Jay. So much for your one on one war Jay. Guess you and divkeays really do not have any honor.

Thats for sure, jay only talked so much because he had divkeays protecting him. them are like that they cant handle a fight that they started for them selfs, he always go gets help

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

no actually if you read properly every time i offered help liam said no
i am his last option always i was looking for fights liam was taking them i wanted in that is all
liam has never once asked for help
and i took him out of v mode by his request he has stuff to take care of and he hadn't had the time to be on and build a fleet i will deal out the payback for him as it is likely he will be in v mode for another week