Liam_Jay[SIVA] Vs NightStalker [VoZ]

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Liam_Jay

Re: Liam_Jay[SIVA] Vs NightStalker [VoZ]

Post by Liam_Jay »

Last edited by Liam_Jay on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

NightStalker

Post by NightStalker »

Keep talking, talk all you want, but the fact remains that I cost you 96926950 in losses in less than 24 hours. OWNED!!!!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

nightstalker i'll make you lose more than double that

NightStalker

Post by NightStalker »

divkeays wrote:nightstalker i'll make you lose more than double that

Dude you just don't get it. Jay started running his mouth getting all cocky and I handed him his arse. He was ranked much higher than me, he started everything by declaring war on me, and I ended it, period. His fleet score is less than 2000 now. You are ranked much higher than me, you should be able to wipe me out. If you do then you do, that is what is supposed to happen. Jay was supposed to be able to wipe me out too, and we all see how that turned out. I am standing tall, and he is talking smack with no fleet in vaca mode. Notice when I started hitting him, he didn't say a word until he was back in vaca mode, then acted like oh well I wasn't really playing so whatever... blah blah blah. If you really want to try to tear a piece off of me, go ahead, if you do you do, like I said it should be easy for you seeing how you are ranked so much higher than me, but we all saw what happened with Jay.....

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

omg you just don't get it do you he was away he hasn't signed in himself since he first went into v mode he asked me to take him out of v mode so i did i left the account sitting for a few days went back on to check stuff and he had been attacked so i put him back in v mode to prevent further attacks he hadn't built a single ship since he went away no wonder you bet him
if he had been on it himself i'm sure it would've been opposite way around

4n1m4

Post by 4n1m4 »

divkeays wrote:omg you just don't get it do you he was away he hasn't signed in himself since he first went into v mode he asked me to take him out of v mode so i did i left the account sitting for a few days went back on to check stuff and he had been attacked so i put him back in v mode to prevent further attacks he hadn't built a single ship since he went away no wonder you bet him
if he had been on it himself i'm sure it would've been opposite way around

thats why people should play for themselfs, and dont put others to sitt the account, it gives problems. but its no reason to mess in theyr personal war.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

i'm not messing with the war if it hadn't been for me liam would've gone active rendering the war void he personally asked me to put him in v mode so i did
and he though he would be back the day i took him back out of v mode for the first time but he wasn't

NightStalker

Post by NightStalker »

It really wouldn't have mattered. I was probing him non-stop for over a week before he ever declared this war on me. I was able to see a very obvious pattern as to when he is and is not online. I attacked at a time when he would not have been online anyway, so the results would have been the same. He is too predictable.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

/