Siva Enterprises - Mercenary Division

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Siva Enterprises - Mercenary Division

Post by Despot »

Our services are available to all Honourable and Respectful alliances. Payment for our services will be made in advance. Acceptable terms are moonshots to our planets with cargo ships. The target player will receive full rights to the debris generated around their planet.

The exact number of moonshots required to obtain our services will vary according to the service required, and the past record of dealings with the hiring party. A discount may well be available depending on the identity of the target, and your reason for wishing their fleet de-mobilised.

You may contact me in total confidence by personal message in-game regarding this.

I look forward to doing business with you all soon.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.