SIVA vs LEA

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: SIVA vs LEA

Post by Despot »

The following fleets faced Sun, 26 Jul 2009 01:10:45 +0000 :

Attacker Despot
Type B.ship Bomber Destroyer.
Number 1.356 318 359

Defender Mephisto84
Type Cruiser B.ship Destroyer.
Number 4 329 5

The attacking fleet fires for 6.886.950 on the defender. The defender shields absord 129.767 points of damage.
The defensive fleet fires back for 664.023 against the attacker. The attacker shields absorb 664.023 points of damage.

Attacker Despot
Number 1.356 318 359

Defender Mephisto84
Destroyed!
The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 24500 units of Metal, 11500 units of Crystal and 168701 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 20.420.000 units.
A debris field containing 10.110.000 units of Metal and 2.142.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 20 %

Now that's the sort of loss ratio we are aiming for :) - and the nice thing about crashing fleets around moons is no chance of giving moons away. Yay me :lol:
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Attacker Despot
Number 1.362 318 367

Defender Mephisto84
Type L. Cargo. L. Fighter Cruiser B.ship Recycler E. Probe Solar Satellite. Destroyer. Battlecruiser
Number 48 70 48 201 30 10 150 33 3

The attacking fleet fires for 6.034.200 on the defender. The defender shields absord 122.853 points of damage.
The defensive fleet fires back for 633.237 against the attacker. The attacker shields absorb 633.237 points of damage.

Attacker Despot
Number 1.359 318 367

Defender Mephisto84
Type Destroyer.
Number 5

The attacking fleet fires for 6.204.300 on the defender. The defender shields absord 3.825 points of damage.
The defensive fleet fires back for 18.430 against the attacker. The attacker shields absorb 18.430 points of damage.

Attacker Despot
Number 1.353 318 367

Defender Mephisto84
Destroyed!
The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 82441 units of Metal, 80297 units of Crystal and 328877 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 540.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 18.931.000 units.
A debris field containing 8.726.100 units of Metal and 2.956.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 20 %
A moon has formed around the planet
Report created in 0.00160098075867 seconds

Despot

Post by Despot »

07-26 06:19:14 +0000 Mephisto84 No subject Reply
go to hell!!!!
obsessed swindler.and you game pendant
you are hard I see it in your guild.
i can't from you to play.
where do you live?

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lets kill um haha oj oj

LuckyNFD

Post by LuckyNFD »

You are a big man Deposit hiding behind your guild. So tell me this you can Declare on any guild you want and trash them when they dont stand up to you. Take a look at your guild you own the top 15 members...... But i do have to give you alittle credit though making your alliance members think that if they leave your guild you are gonna farm them :lol: that is great we if they ever had a chance to grow some male reproductive organs maybe they would realize the only thing they are doing staying in Siva is sealing their own fate.... On and for the other top members in this guild you guys are not much better if you guys want to be the to then why are all of you in the same guild :roll: ..... But hey if i was a follower i probably would do the same, but instead i dont do what everyone else does i stand on my own ....

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

and you sir are a douche

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lucky i'm not looking to be top player i'm here to have fun and kick @ss it's a war game if i quit the alliance i'd be the top non member of siva and my fleet is worth quite alot of resources more than you'll ever get on one planet
thats why i dont quit also the fact that siva is my alliance i would destroy that fleet for each and every one of them if they needed it
despot isn't hiding behind his alliance he's the one doing all the attacking we're here to take on the stupid people like you who distract him
he isn't hiding unlike you who makes a forum name different from his in-game id
tell me who you are and i'll teach you somethething
yes we are universally despised but only by you the universe

Despot

Post by Despot »

LuckyNFD wrote:You are a big man Deposit hiding behind your guild. So tell me this you can Declare on any guild you want and trash them when they dont stand up to you. Take a look at your guild you own the top 15 members...... But i do have to give you alittle credit though making your alliance members think that if they leave your guild you are gonna farm them :lol: that is great we if they ever had a chance to grow some male reproductive organs maybe they would realize the only thing they are doing staying in Siva is sealing their own fate.... On and for the other top members in this guild you guys are not much better if you guys want to be the to then why are all of you in the same guild :roll: ..... But hey if i was a follower i probably would do the same, but instead i dont do what everyone else does i stand on my own ....

So many words, so little meaning. A tiny person with a tiny mind. You don't actually make a single point, or raise a single issue. You don't even manage to copy my name correctly. Almost pitiful. A little more effort, and you may reach those heady heights one distant day. Probably not though. Limit your ambition within your potential. Much safer that way.

Who exactly am I hiding behind? More to the point, who exactly am I hiding from? You? You haven't even got the testicular fortitude to post under your game name. I lead from the front. I am the first into battle. When I declare war, it is because the other alliance has said something stupid. If someone hits me, I congratulate them on a good raid, analyse their tactics, learn from it, and improve my game. If you check the hall of fame, you will find at least three Siva members that I first met in battle, and that reacted with honour and gamesmanship, and now form part of my Alliance. Had members of LEA shown the same basic sportsmanship, they may have enjoyed the same privilege. Instead, as you can see, I get pm's accusing me of cheating. Obviously I must be, there is no way I could POSSIBLY be better than any of LEA is there?

Hiding? Almost amusing. This coming from the alliance whose members quit or enter vmode as soon as I attack them.

And yes, if my members were not my allies, I would be raiding them. It's a wargame. You are either prey or ally. That is how it works. Having said that, we don't tolerate members who are just here in order to avoid being raided by us. We are a team, and those that do not play as part of the team are removed. What's the point of playing a wargame, and not going to war?

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

Ah did it take you long to come up with that pun? Is it a pun or a typo? or some kind of would be insult to imply that Despot has bought stuff? Not everyone decides to spend money on here just coz you did fakey name baby. I strted playing coz it was free and was recommended ,

Sealing our own fate....? Can you please elaborate on that delusion of granduer?

Are you sulking coz of the player rankings? "Sounds like if you had any balls you wouldnt be in an (ALLIANCE) guild" ???? Arent guilds part of another game ? I do like the fact everyone chats in our Alliance and we have a laugh.

Well if you had any balls you would have posted your player name pmsl. This is first time i played any online game and its a game but am enjoying the wasted half=arsed rants keep em coming they bring a smile.
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

haha that was hilarious ravinpagan