Tidal Correction Program

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Tidal Correction Program

Post by Despot »

It has been noted that during some of our operations to gather resources, orbital bodies have been created. We have observed the effects these lunar bodies are having on the planets around which they have taken orbit, and the resulting climactic chaos that has ensued. It is therefore our duty to remove such ecological hazards.

Lunar destruction attempt of Wed, 08 Jul 2009 23:18:52 +0000 :

Attacker Despot .
A fleet of the planet Peladon to the moon of the planet
The fleets deathstar concentrated their graviton shocks on the moon, causing the moon to tear itself apart. All buildings are destroyed - Mission accomplished !The moon is destroyed! The fleet has returned.
The probablity of the destruction of the moon is : 25 %

Report created in 0.000358104705811 seconds
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Tidal Correction Program

Post by Despot »

A fleet of the planet Telos [1:211:6] to the moon of the planet [1:231:1]
The fleets deathstar concentrated their graviton shocks on the moon, causing the moon to tear itself apart. All buildings are destroyed - Mission accomplished !The moon is destroyed! The fleet has returned.
The probablity of the destruction of the moon is : 21 %

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

WHOOP WHOOP

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

lol hell yeahh

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

That sounds incredibly painful. o.o I don't think I want a moon now, I couldn't handle the pain of having to bury my beloved moon! Oh god the humanity! *Overdramatic crying ensues*

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

TIDALLLL WAVEEEEE RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Despot

Post by Despot »

There is a price to pay. On one mission, the moon destruction failed, and some kind of feedback detonated my Death Star. Downer. Didn't even leave scrap. Ho hum.

The things I do to protect the ecosystem :(

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

haha lol its only 5mil metal lol

Rictavius
Location: The Seychelles Island , a unique place on this planet

Post by Rictavius »

how does this work??
If man only sees its pure potential, we could dominate the Galaxy

Despot

Post by Despot »

Moon destruction is a mission only available to fleets containing Death Stars. When you target a moon, the option will be there. The chance depends on the size of the moon (the larger the DF it was born from, the larger it will be) and the number of RIP's sent. Not sure on exact stats, still under testing for me.