payasos and the U.N

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
divkeays

Re: payasos and the U.N

Post by divkeays »

AHAHAAHAHAHA T-O-L-D AHAHAHAHAHA

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

larry said
<as for you i see you have to move your fleet around to just Prob me, what are you thinking of doing?? Hitting me with IPMs??? lol XD if your a coward to steep to Such a low then your such a noob :] you should be kicked out the Guardians>
LARRY SHUT YER PIE HOLE YOU TOLD ME YOU ARE GUNNA IPM (NOT IBM) MAJOR AS SOON AS HE GETS BACK FROM V MODE SO DONT TRY MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE AND CALL THEM NOOBS AND COWARDS BECAUSE THEY USE IPMS

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

All right kids, no more highjacking their topic with this. It is hardly of any interest to me, so will be utterly tedious to Payasos and the UN. This has gone well wide. Larry, you started a thread for your pathetic bleatings, use it.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

sorry just trying to prove him a hypocrit

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Well, now that you people are done talking about how pathetic that ONE raid was (Most have yielded a minimum 10k of each resource, at least for me.) I'd like to say this crap is pretty much over. Juan isn't fighting back and his ally Ziggy and I made peace. xD

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Yay! Peace is restored. I wasn't criticising the raid so much as expressing the opinion that the term "war" was possibly a slight exaggeration. And based on those posts, I would have to stand by those opinions. It seemed a little early to go officially to war. Still, I'm sure it was fun. Enjoy your victory.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Thanks Despot xP My only regret is not being able to 100% destroy Juan's defenses and fleets, down to the last solar sat.

larry495

Post by larry495 »

divkeays wrote:larry said
<as for you i see you have to move your fleet around to just Prob me, what are you thinking of doing?? Hitting me with IPMs??? lol XD if your a coward to steep to Such a low then your such a noob :] you should be kicked out the Guardians>
LARRY SHUT YER PIE HOLE YOU TOLD ME YOU ARE GUNNA IPM (NOT IBM) MAJOR AS SOON AS HE GETS BACK FROM V MODE SO DONT TRY MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE AND CALL THEM NOOBS AND COWARDS BECAUSE THEY USE IPMS
Just so you Know DivKeays if you spy all my planets you will not see 1 IPM LOL, Major is a loser But if i was going to attack him i would do it the manly way and face him on the battle feild when hes at full power!!!

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME AND CHEAP SHOT SOME ONE! THEN FEEL FREE IF YOU LIKE TO SHOW HONOR THEN GET YOUR HEAD ON STRIGHT AND SHOW IT WHEN YOU IPM SOME ONE ALL YOU SHOW IS HWO WEAK YOU ARE TO FIGHT THAT PERSON! AND IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME A HIPACRIT FEEL FREE!!! LOL ;)
Shooting at Guards since Wars started.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

It might help to spell 'hipacrit' the right way. :P H-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e.

Despot

Post by Despot »

People that threaten to nuke people really shouldn't call hypocrite when they get nuked. If I hadn't had to throw away 2 colonies and 300 battleships just to be able to stoop down to your level, I am sure you would not have got the draw. Your defences are still gone. Say what you like.