payasos and the U.N

Do you want to declare war to some other alliance ? You even think of the possibility ? This is the proper thread. Take note that only wars posted here are valid for the bashing rule. It is allowed to post in the war thread while the war remains. Some flaming is allowed.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: payasos and the U.N

Post by Despot »

OK - stop that right now, or we will talk about the possibility of talking about talking about not talking to you :evil:
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

hahah WHART ??? and stop what btw

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Rictavius wrote:oi be much more of a pussy be like the U.N (real one!)
Despot wrote:OK - stop that right now, or we will talk about the possibility of talking about talking about not talking to you :evil:

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

We were at war? Lol. Who wants to hear the story of how this all started?
I was defenseless, Juan attacked me twice, his ally Ziggy attacked me once. In three days I rapidly built up and payed them back. So far I've done 21 raids against them with only one loss (A tie, but recorded as a loss.) All in all I lost 3 small cargo ships, 2 large cargo ships, 2 cruisers and 1 battleship. Right now Juan is so much weaker than I am the player protection is keeping me from attacking him anymore, but Ziggy is still fair game despite having told me he pulled out of the war. As long as he has the Payasos tag and war rages, he's a target. xD

*Edit: I should also mention that since the war started, the only known attack by Payasos was on Exoroman's main planet which effectively crippled the combat abilities of Juan.

Despot

Post by Despot »

juaneltejano wrote:Attack Report

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:2.200
winnings Metal:231 Crystal:2.503 Deuterium:46
Debris Metal:120 Crystal:1.200
06-30 19:48:31 +0000 Control Tower Attack Report
Attack Report

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:0
winnings Metal:1.096 Crystal:2.020 Deuterium:3.118
Debris Metal:0 Crystal:0
With raids like that, you never had a great deal to worry. If any of our members posted results like that, they would be booted for bringing shame upon the Guardians.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

ok who is in the U.N and who is in Payasos

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Despot wrote:
juaneltejano wrote:Attack Report

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:2.200
winnings Metal:231 Crystal:2.503 Deuterium:46
Debris Metal:120 Crystal:1.200
06-30 19:48:31 +0000 Control Tower Attack Report
Attack Report

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:0
winnings Metal:1.096 Crystal:2.020 Deuterium:3.118
Debris Metal:0 Crystal:0
With raids like that, you never had a great deal to worry. If any of our members posted results like that, they would be booted for bringing shame upon the Guardians.
Those are some pretty sorry results. That wasn't one of my raids though. I hit better targets. :P Like the planet clearly labeled "MINES!" xD

Also, @divkeays I'm in the UN.

larry495

Post by larry495 »

Dont make Fun of them Despot, Just because thier a smaller Alliance dosent mean you need to make fun of thier battle Results, Not every one has An army A Big as You.

Thier battles will get bigger over time, as for you i see you have to move your fleet around to just Prob me, what are you thinking of doing?? Hitting me with IPMs??? lol XD if your a coward to steep to Such a low then your such a noob :] you should be kicked out the Guardians ;)

But if your not going to then i guess your planing something well ill be ready for it >:D
Shooting at Guards since Wars started.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

what do you mean is it an alliance or the actual un of this game lol im a idiot :oops:

Despot

Post by Despot »

I'm not making fun of them. I'm pointing out that if they wish to press a war, then they will have to do better than that. A single large cargo, for example.

Don't get an inflated sense of self importance. Whilst you are a source of amusement with your "threats", you are not worth raiding. That honour was reserved for Packrat. He was a worthy opponent. I move my fleet because after a day or so, there is nothing worth taking within 25 sectors, so it would be foolish to leave it there.

My tactics will suit my situation. My fleets have more profitable things to do with their time. I might choose to nuke you, I might choose to wait until my RIP's start rolling off the production lines in a couple of days time. I might decide to ignore you and raid competant players that have resources worth the effort of taking. I might choose to do all three, or none of the above.